SAU Community

2RISMO smashes into the 12's

BU5TER

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and how much is it to refill 10lb again Adrian? (sorry, I know u have mentioned it before but I forget where...)

200sec is about 15 runs worth right.. unless you forget to switch it off as you go across the line...

...and how much is it to refill 10lb again Adrian? (sorry, I know u have mentioned it before but I forget where...)

200sec is about 15 runs worth right.. unless you forget to switch it off as you go across the line...

It depends on so many things. I don't use gas off the line so the first second is without gas. You only use gas when you're at full throttle so you have to think, "how often am I at full throttle?".

It's not like a tap that you turn on and leave running. You would melt and detonate your motor to bits otherwise. It is therefore, impossible to forget to turn it off across the line however 'dis-arming' it is one of the first things i do once i go through the traps. You've seen me run with it ben?!?!? When the blue light comes on, the gas is armed. When I go through the traps at the other end, i swith it off within a couple of secs. Not so i waste it - just to be safe.

Adrian

I remember my old kit, the bottle used to last quite a long time even when running around 150+ shot, shame I never got it to the drag strip before I sold it to a hooligan

LIES LIES LIES !!!!! Hooligan you say?!?!? Well I ..... BAH!

:rofl::P :P

Hey its awesome to see more and more imports drag racing!

My older brother and i are into old school V8 valiants and drag racing and about a year ago my brother brought a s13 non-turbo siliva to run around in. Well needless to say we got pretty bored with the performance of the sr20de and decided to bang a turbo on the side of the nonturbo motor. So far the only mods to the siliva is a front mount intercoola, a s14 turbo and a nizmo lsd, and the little "Q" has manged to rip out a 12.91@107mph, with stock na internals, stock turbo manifold and all, And she still going strong after bout 8months of just getting punished, We has some old 16" 225's streeties and we are heading to our local drag strip again this weekend to see if we can better this time with better traction. Oh yeah and she only runs 10psi,

It still has the stock na computer running it all, but we have a microtech mtx8 to go in it but we just havent gotten around to it yet, I'll let you know about how we go this weekend asap. Once again as a lover of cars it so cool to see imports out there dragin