SAU Community

Silver R34 Gt-R Nur

GTR-N1

Todd at JapLink - Haberfield, has just put the word out that a Silver R34 GT-R Nur might make its appearance on a car lot soon.

He has essentially warned our club members and friends that one should stay away from this car.

Apparently it has been purchased by a dealer along P'matta Rd, but he hasn't been able to fathom which dealership.

PM me about its history if you or your friend come across it and are tempted.

• 1 month later...

More info may have arrived since my post huys; so I'd email Adam at JapLink Motors www.japlinkmotors.com.au to identify the bad seed

If I have some time, I might also go down there tomorrow to check too.

An auto-robot would reveal just how out of alignment it is.

Chassis weakened by a roll and rear end damage 'fixed'

Mind you, this is heresay from a reliable source.

There is a cheap $65k nur m spec at a dealer on parra rd (it's jade though) I wonder why its so cheap....

Has anyone seen this car yet (it's on carsales)

So did anybody end up finding out who had this car on there lot or end up actually seeing it?? Please pm me with the details of the dealer so I know for future reference.. Cheers guys.,

Thanks Terry.. Just wondering as the so called car I have been dreaming about all these years and worked my arse off to finally get, mind you paying a heafty price tag has turned out to be a nightmare.. Not mechanically (I wish it was!) and I don't know which path to go down now?? Legal or just cop it and fix it? Anyways, that's why I'm curious as to what dealer it was/is at? to see if they are selling more dodgy cars and to warn potential buyers.. :(

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=10132676&__sid=12E7CDCA7213&__Qpb=true&Cr=11&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&keywords=&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294963846%204294963593%20467&PriceFrom=467&seot=1&tsrc=allcarhome&__Nne=15&trecs=16&silo=1011"]|pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&keywords=&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294963

846%204294963593%20467&PriceFrom=467&seot=1&tsrc=allcarhome&__Nne=15&trecs=16&silo=1011'>http://www.carsales....cs=16&silo=1011

That car is sure to be a shitbox. That seller from Haymarket buys and sells heaps of cars and every single car he advertises has km's that are rolled backwards stupidly obvious.

I first came across him last year when looking for an exotic. He goes by the name of Jimmy, James,jack, van, qui...etc... I got a PPI done on a 360 of his, he said it was only 12000km old, no accidents etc, turned out to have had 65000km and had been in a serious front ender.

More recently he advertised a gallardo with 26000km on carsales, after 2 months it didn't sell. The car went off carsales for a month and then reappeared (same car, same photos, different description, different name, different mobile number, same suburb) at now only 9000km Milage on it. Import documents show the car came to Australia 2nd hand with 33000 miles (not km's) on it. That private seller is a crook and a half.

Beware of this dodgy private car seller. He uses many aliases but it is pretty easy to figure out if a seller is him just by the way the ads are written. He is Vietnamese.

So did anybody end up finding out who had this car on there lot or end up actually seeing it?? Please pm me with the details of the dealer so I know for future reference.. Cheers guys.,

OK.

This car is out or coming out at either of these two yards...

but I'll let you fill in the dots.

* Alli.p.rts

or

* Xtr.me M.torsp.rts