SAU Community

V35 Boot Lips...

Hey people,

Just wondering if someone can help me out... I'm looking for a Carbon boot lip spoiler for V35 coupe but seem to be having a LOT of trouble finding what I'm after...

I don't really care if it's from Oz, Jp, USA etc... But I'm not having much joy finding one at all so does anyone on here know any companies/brands/suppliers that do what I'm after?

Nothing as big as the 'Ings' style or anything, something more like the 'Origin' style lips you can get for all the Silvia range & most skylines... pretty small & subtle...

Any help would be most appreciated, Thanks in advance.

Hey people,

Just wondering if someone can help me out... I'm looking for a Carbon boot lip spoiler for V35 coupe but seem to be having a LOT of trouble finding what I'm after...

I don't really care if it's from Oz, Jp, USA etc... But I'm not having much joy finding one at all so does anyone on here know any companies/brands/suppliers that do what I'm after?

Nothing as big as the 'Ings' style or anything, something more like the 'Origin' style lips you can get for all the Silvia range & most skylines... pretty small & subtle...

Any help would be most appreciated, Thanks in advance.

Is something like this what you are looking for?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Infiniti-G35-Coupe-Carbon-Fiber-Rear-Lip-Spoiler-V35_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZalgoQ3dLVIQ26ituQ3dUCIQ26otnQ3d5Q26poQ3dLVIQ26psQ3d63Q26clkidQ3d8375400458651600002QQ_trksidZp5197Q2em7QQcategoryZ33638QQitemZ370469855000

^^^^^^ way over priced for a boot lip! Do a search on ebay for G35 M3 Lip.

I bought mine a while back from a seller in HK...cost me $40 delivered.

http://shop.ebay.com...-All-Categories

IMG_4330.jpg

IMG_4345.jpg

I am in the market for one of these too for our coupe. Did yours come in the carbon finish or have you had it wrapped? How was the fitment length as I had read up on G35Driver that a number of those sourced from asia are too long & need to be bent or shortened? Would be keen to have a closer look at yours; whereabouts in Brisbane are you located?

Came in the carbon finish and I could not fault the quality. The bootlip itself is flexible so can be bent slighly to suit. Length wise there was a gap of 1/2 inch on both sides which didn't really bother me. Best to measure your boot and then search for the ones on ebay that best line up.

Southside Brisbane. AHR31 - Are you Teena's brother btw?

Yes actually I reckon that's about as close to what I was after as I'll get...

I have seen the 'M3 style' lips but they're just a tad too small where as most others seem to then be too big or not Carbon...

Cheers for that, much appreciated... I've also seen the 'roof spoilers' on eBay, has anyone run these? or got decent pics where u can see more than just the window itself lol...

Yes actually I reckon that's about as close to what I was after as I'll get...

I have seen the 'M3 style' lips but they're just a tad too small where as most others seem to then be too big or not Carbon...

Cheers for that, much appreciated... I've also seen the 'roof spoilers' on eBay, has anyone run these? or got decent pics where u can see more than just the window itself lol...

You are welcome. :)

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/JDM-INFINITI-G35-COUPE-03-07-TRUNK-LIP-SPOILER-CARBON-/360135955887?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item53d9c695af

recently in the market for one of these too. Wondering if that's same as what you after :)....I do really like it, only unsure if it might have been bigger in person compared to what's in picture