SAU Community

Nis-Tune Install And Tunes Melbourne

Had my R33 skyline tuned at chequered tuning,

Trent and Kat provide a great service; trent was very helpful in trying to solve an ignition miss and a drivability issue.

After 3 trips from the westside, I decided it was to far for me to travel so a friend recommend I try advanced jap auto imports in west sunshine, within 10 minutes the ignition issue was fixed and the car was retuned on the same boost.

I was amazed with the outcome the final power figure was 330 kws compared to the previous 270 kws, I thought it might just be a difference in dyno's but I was shocked once I went for a test drive and the drivability issue was corrected with the tune.

Con & Steve really know there stuff, I was very impressed with there Evo 3 lancer all done in house from engine assembly to motec wiring, aluminum and stainless fabrication apparently the quickest street registered lancer in Victoria they were in the process of fitting a bigger turbo and dual stage nitrous when my car was getting tuned.

• 6 months later...

Had my R33 skyline tuned at chequered tuning,

Trent and Kat provide a great service; trent was very helpful in trying to solve an ignition miss and a drivability issue.

After 3 trips from the westside, I decided it was to far for me to travel so a friend recommend I try advanced jap auto imports in west sunshine, within 10 minutes the ignition issue was fixed and the car was retuned on the same boost.

I was amazed with the outcome the final power figure was 330 kws compared to the previous 270 kws, I thought it might just be a difference in dyno's but I was shocked once I went for a test drive and the drivability issue was corrected with the tune.

Con & Steve really know there stuff, I was very impressed with there Evo 3 lancer all done in house from engine assembly to motec wiring, aluminum and stainless fabrication apparently the quickest street registered lancer in Victoria they were in the process of fitting a bigger turbo and dual stage nitrous when my car was getting tuned.

added to the thread dig.... but wtf??? that's some john laws/alan jones shit right there "... you know what i mean"

• 2 years later...
On 8/29/2011 at 9:46 AM, s213b said:

I sent nistune an email (they're in Adelaide) and I got the price down to $250 installed and laptop tune. I even took a photo of the email to prove it.

Anyone who's paying $1100 for a chip is insane.

My 2c

this still makes me giggle 5 years later :)