SAU Community

any1 need discounted genuine nissan parts

bangin

hey doglet i'm in bris and can only get them here in bris, sorry dude

hey siu where bouts u live in brisbane and meet up sumwhere and compare our cars cos i got similar mods to urs and just got a dyno run recently as well. and yeah we'll sort something out wen yuo need sumfin. cya round

any1 else needing parts, please be aware that i can get brand new genuine nissan parts (not second hand) and should the part u are after is coming from japan it is a 1.5-2 week wait and also requires a 20% deposit. if the part needs to come from another warehouse/nissan spare parts joint in australia then 2-3days with 20% deposit, if coming froma brisbane warehouse then within a couple hours(24hrsmax) and a 20%deposit. so please take this info into account when considering thanks

redline: it would depend on parts like 6 platinum plugs for 32 my friend was quoted 110-120 i got it for him for bout 60-70 dollars. usually the more expensive the part the higher the saving

fatgtsr: not confident or prepared to send it interstate due to possible problems like wrong part/damage etc.(u never know) and it will be a hassle sending it back to bris for refund/replacement esp. if coming from japan. sorry to disappoint

I got a nissan key blank for my GTR - just wondering if its possible to check nissan databases or whatever to find the lock code (ie X----) so I can get a locksmith to cut the key for me???

if not ill just have to take off the door trim & find the door lock & check that out. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...