SAU Community

Cruise? Fast 5

camoo

Me, Krishy, Normsta and possibly Aberax are going to Reading Cinemas Elizabeth Saturday night, anybody is welcome to join. We will probably have dinner at Caffe Acqua or Louisiana Tavern before the flick... If the drive-in isn't your thing...

I don't have a car that I am even close to willing to leave outside the Lizbef cinemas for more than 5 minutes unattended :) .....

Hahaha, "black V35 last seen speeding along Midway Road by a 13 yr old female with 8 kids under 5 on board"!!!:rofl:

I don't have a car that I am even close to willing to leave outside the Lizbef cinemas for more than 5 minutes unattended :) .....

When you're a local, they dont touch your shit. :laugh:

I used to park my R32 at the Elizabeth skate park EVERY DAY, nothing ever happened to it.

I'm pretty sure any area can be a bad area - I lived at Modbury for 12 years - people reckon thats a good area compared to Elizabeth? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

make sure you all watch after the credits..

;)

saw it yesterday in vmax , only in vmax or gold class at marion , funny thing it was put out early in OZ , it wasn't supposed to come out till june. now the USA gets to wait till the 29th for it.lol

agree stay until the lights come on, or you will miss something after the credits

I liked it but its getting a bit of a cops and robbers and loosing the cars culture aspect that made it so famous.

check the rust in the dodge chargers wheel wells in one scene.

and since when would paul walker drive a silver stock looking car ????

damn hot chicks in it. mops up drool

Andrew some of us don't use fail book...., so posting a link is a waste to some of us.

Edited by sapphiregraphics