SAU Community

Fs: 18" G Stockies

I have for sale the v35 18" coupe stockies, potenzas front, brand new cheap tyres on rear, was thinking 600$? you all know what they look like not sure what they are worth, contact me on 0410694161 as I'm new to the site and dont think im enabled to PM just yet, located newcastle NSW cheers

Edited by Texas G

I have for sale the v35 18" coupe stockies, potenzas front, brand new cheap tyres on rear, was thinking 600$? you all know what they look like not sure what they are worth, contact me on 0410694161 as I'm new to the site and dont think im enabled to PM just yet, located newcastle NSW cheers

Sounds like a good deal. Posting a few pics so ppl can see the quality of the rims would be a good marketing tip thumbsup.gif

If only you were in Perth I would've given it a punt.

wouldve bought them if you were in Melb.

post up the pics ??

Coupe uses staggered rims doesn't it?

Maybe get them sent down via Greyhound. You'll have to pick them up from the Greyhound depot, but it is a cheaper way of shipping...

The coupe 18's run the same +30 front and rear but run 225 front 245 rear. The weird thing is they are marked "F" and "R". The only difference I can see is the rears look to have more bracing around the inside of the hub. Hang on this is for the 2003 type 18" coupe wheels with Brembo's.

Edited by omp

if you want closer pics of the rash i'll mms it to you, if noone buys them im going to sand them back, fill them and powdercoat them

post-84440-0-78894000-1303698845_thumb.jpg

shippin to melb could be pretty pricey

also if youre puttin them on an m35 you wont run these tyres will you, i have 235/35/18 tyres for extra if youre interested

Edited by Texas G