SAU Community

when and where

bangin

when/what day do you go to fuel up and where?

i go every thursday no matter how much fuel is in my tank cos i need a full tank or close to it by every monday for work and i fill up at bp ultimate cos its the closest and cheapest to me lowest i got there was 84.9c on thurs and highest is 90c average bout 86c wen i fill up

where do u guys go and wen?

i hate people that get obsessed with it though.. the other day I was waiting 10 minutes just to get into the servo to get fuel (as i was right on zero) because every mother and their dog was trying to save a few measly $bucks on fuel as it was probably cheap or something. What - do we live in Russia or something and have to cue for our petrol now?

On a full 60L of fuel a 5c/L difference makes a massive $3 difference. Not sure about everybody else, but that gets me about 500km (fair bit of driving) and lasts about an average week. $3saved x 52 weeks a year= $156.. wow, call me jesus and send me home to mama, but the whole shopping around, driving from station to station trying to get the cheapest deal, queing for petrol.. ba, its not worth $156 a year.

/semi-rant over

Well here the swing is about 10c/litre and I always put petrol in wed, seems to always bee the lowest, and either thurs or fri they jack up the price ~10c/litre, even seen it jump 15c/litre several times, :)