SAU Community

2000 Subaru Wrx Evo 4

Hello,

Time has come to sell club spec model EVO 4, As some of you know I only purchased this car about 6 months ago but as finance is now allowing me to upgrade. I'm taking the opportunity to do so. I'd keep the car as I love the GC8 shape but taking a step back from my last car interior wise was quite a change and the girlfriend hates the car with a passion, so I'm looking at moving up into an 03 - 05 model STi or S15.

2000 Subaru Impreza WRX

Limited Addition Club spec EVO4

127,XXX KM

Rego till 5 AUG 2011

$17,500 RWC included **Open to offers or swaps for S15 or 03+ STi plus cash your way....** (Based off car sales prices for EVO 4's and have spent more on servicing it with A1 fluids since purchased, detailing, and tasteful mods.)

- Extremly Tidy car, inside and out cleaned every weekend. (My cars my baby, hence why I'm on these forums !)

- Recently serviced, Oil and filters changed (5w50w Penrite Fully Synthetic)

- Fresh gearbox oil ready to put in (Penrite SIN + Nulon G80 can be organized before purchase)

Modifications:

• Genuine HKS front mount intercooler, (painted black along with pipes)
  • Genuine 3" Apexi Cannon + custom turbo back system (nice rumble and no police worry I've noticed so far)
  • Turbosmart Boost Tee (Currently running stock boost, was installed as stock boost controller was having some problems so instead installed this to get a nice constant boost but set to stock and never boosted, was going to do aftermarket ecu and dyno before risking playing with the boost.)
  • K&N Airbox Filter (Re oiled, Cleaned, 2,000km ago)
  • Monza Type 2 Blow off Valve
  • 17" C28 **Copy's** (80%+ tread on all tyres)
  • Apexi Turbotimer
  • VIPER Car alarm system + pager (top of the market alarm system)
  • Pioneer Headunit + Alpine Type R splits, wires all pre-done (amp will be required to run splits, as I'm taking my sub + amp combo)
  • Autometer Boost gauge + Turbosmart Cup
  • Brand new Hi/Low H.I.D Kit installed, (500km)
  • Full STi body kit, wing, lip, etc.
  • EVO Rear Fins
  • All colour coded

wrx026.jpg

wrx031.jpg

wrx040.jpg

Feel free to come check the car out it's extremely clean and no problems with it which is the reason I got it to start with, Not wanting to really sell it and in no rush to do so what so ever but I'm now in the position to get a 03 - 05 wrx sti or s15 which is what I was after originally and also a chance to get back in the good books with the girlfriend.

Best to call or sms to get a hold of me on

0432178694 - Trent Reid

or

[email protected]

Many Thanks,

Trent

New brake pads have been put in and fully synthetic gearbox oil, if I get a chance the diff will also be done.

Car's not being neglected because I'm selling her its still being well looked after and serviced either I sell it or not isn't a huge issue, its meant to be if it doesn't sell.

• 1 month later...