SAU Community

Investigator La Bomba Just Caught A Well-Known Importer Out!

WanganMidnight

How can I get this importer punished....look what i Found!

http://www.j-specimp...-133266686.html

A nissan silvia s15, clean, white and 89,000kms from Japan......for 13 grand (obviously an old ad)

Now you may be thinking, La Bomba is an idiot...

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is where it gets interesting

http://cgi.ebay.com....=item4158ce8983

The same car (notice the nismo sticker and the number plate at the same slant angle) is advertised by Edward Lees Japanese Auto Centre for $22,000

with 58,000kms and for a f**king 9 grand profit..........So obviously THEYVE WOUND THE K's back... by 31,000kms hahahhahahaha omg

I want to go there and show them the yahoo auction and threaten to take them to court unless i get the car for a nice price ;) watdoidonow.jpg

feelsgoodcontributingtotheforum.jpg

Edited by WanganMidnight

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wangan, not smart even for you....

$9,000, why not charge that much.... They certainly are not selling cars for the love, no one does.

Edited by Shazza24

Wangan, not smart even for you....

$9,000, why not charge that much.... They certainly are not selling cars for the love, no one does.

They would of got it for around 10-11 therefore adding 12 grand.... which is good profit, however the point is they wound back the odomoter 31000kms.

Are you thick?

How much do you think transport from Japan, registration and compliance cost? $20?

It all adds up if the car sits on the lot a while they have to reduce the price If someone habits with them thy have to reduce the price, businesses survive off profit

It's how the economy works

Edited by stig mick

They would of got it for around 10-11 therefore adding 12 grand.... which is good profit, however the point is they wound back the odomoter 31000kms.

Fine, i will run you into the ground...

You forget: Taxes/Tariffs, Compliance, Business overheads, wages, lease/rent, insurance, etc

As for the other point you are trying to make it is called "Defamation" as you are accusing someone without concrete evidence(your going off what websites say, it could be a simple mistake FFS) and their reputation could be +11ty more than yours, on top which then leaves you with: Court costs(theirs and yours), and anything that the court finds in their favor for perceived damages= $$$.

You are no longer original or inventive as a troll, it's time for you to come out from under that bridge....

Edited by Shazza24

U can't touch this

Look man u can't touch this

You'll probably get hyped boy

'Cause you know you can't u can't touch this

Ring the bell school's back in break it down

stop... Ban time

Fine, i will run you into the ground...

You forget: Taxes/Tariffs, Compliance, Business overheads, wages, lease/rent, insurance, etc

As for the other point you are trying to make it is called "Defamation" as you are accusing someone without concrete evidence and their reputation could be +11ty more than yours, on top which then leaves you with: Court costs(theirs and yours), and anything that the court finds in their favor for perceived damages= $$$$$.

You are no longer original or inventive as a troll, it's time for you to come out from under that bridge....

It is obvious that they are the same car.

It even has the sticker in the same place and the same rims for crying out loud!!!!!!! as well as the same strut brace and front guards lol

Edited by WanganMidnight

Mods can you please edit my original post and take away the ebay link and name of the dealer caus so i dont get sued for my $300 life savings lol, or whoever originaly quoted my original post unquote me so i can edit

Edited by WanganMidnight

Mods can you please edit my original post and take away the ebay link and name of the dealer caus so i dont get sued for my $300 life savings lol, or whoever originaly quoted my original post unquote me so i can edit

It's called "Bankruptcy" get used to it.... :rofl:

I have seen web ads for cars in caryards that say "No ABS" then you get there and what do you know it actually has ABS... Just a simple mistake.

IMO if you buy a car without a solid service history( no to mention the papers with last two owners in japan and all that jazz) what do you expect? You could also buy a car privately and who knows what the previous owners have done to it?????