SAU Community

Investigator La Bomba Just Caught A Well-Known Importer Out!

WanganMidnight

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is no good, silly yes but he has tried to inform his fellow import owners of dodgy dealings, good I think why not help the poor guy out and delete the thread??

Hey, he knows full well what his conditions are on here. I would not have too much of a problem if he posted it in the wasteland.... (even tho he is really annoying at times)

I still don't believe him however.

generally people who are going to commit suicide do not tell strangers they are about to do it.

i have a few friends who have chosen to commit suicide over the past coup[le of years, all of them young (20ish), and no one saw it coming. they certainly were not attention seeking like this person.

I've spent plenty of time with people with depression, many of whom have committed suicide, and I can tell you now that there's no rhyme or reason to how people do it or what they do or say leading up to it. I certainly wouldn't be playing the "well that's not how people act before they commit suicide" card.

This wasn't a swipe at you personally btw - more at the people who think others are bluffing when they threaten suicide and try to call them on it. Like I said, I've had friends commit suicide and I'd much rather look like a dick for defending an attention-seeker than be going back through my posts wondering if something I said contributed to another human being taking their own life.

Actually we all should have a dig and f**K this wanka bomba off this forum for the benefit of all, the sooner we get rid of him the better.

And that's fine, IP ban him if necessary.

There is a good chance that he was just trolling again....

And with the suicide thing normally people don't say anything before offing themselves.

See above.

I've spent plenty of time with people with depression, many of whom have committed suicide, and I can tell you now that there's no rhyme or reason to how people do it or what they do or say leading up to it. I certainly wouldn't be playing the "well that's not how people act before they commit suicide" card.

This wasn't a swipe at you personally btw - more at the people who think others are bluffing when they threaten suicide and try to call them on it. Like I said, I've had friends commit suicide and I'd much rather look like a dick for defending an attention-seeker than be going back through my posts wondering if something I said contributed to another human being taking their own life.

And that's fine, IP ban him if necessary.

See above.

Iron Chef, i think i will leave this thread well alone from here on in. >_<

Shannon

As much as everyone's having a laugh Edward Lee's do enjoy going after forums/individuals that talk about them negatively (no matter how true it is.) As always, buyer beware. You only have to watch their videos on Youtube to get an idea of them for yourself.

you have a point iron chef. i am regretting encouraging him now. yes i would feel terrible if i thought my comments contributed to such an act actually happening....

but give his track record im not going to beleive what he threatens just yet.

do your parents realise your a fcuk wit?

like what do they think your doing on the interenet? they surely could not believe your intelligent enough to contributing information to a forum?

ive never met you and i can tell your a complete dumb fcuk!!!

i take 56damage in a game of L4D2 on normal.

I didn't know you played the dead...

Should have a match sometime. Master hunter right here :)