SAU Community

Massive Skyline Cruise Number II

NismoGirl

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!!

Was hoping a good cruise would be coming up :)

My birthday is the day after the cruise so ill be there 4SURE

Hey Adrian ill havta come round in the next few weeks and get you to help me install AVC R and SAFC2, so my car will have a whole new look and 'feel' for the cruise :):P

sounds pretty sick, i recently bought my first skyline and am loving it, but i havent been involved with any of this stuff, im not in any clubs or anything but i`d love to come, and i dont have a UHF radio, do i need to be a member of anything before i can join in, is there a queensland skyline club? i`d love some info on this .......cruise sounds good!

Hey Erin,

Just so you don't have to go through and rack em up, here is an updated list:

Definites:

• NismoGirl and Krawler
  • Strutto
  • Bryanlee
  • 4 doorz
  • Mindflux
  • wados
  • jlnewton
  • Nexus9
  • NA_R33
  • GenesisR32
  • yamuyha33
  • Belgarion
  • 51OOO
  • CGB_R32
  • MJ
  • R33Steve
  • Ska
  • TeamKrazy
  • Knore
  • GTR Cam
  • ImpulR33R

Maybes:

• GOR33
  • jaqule
  • Zoix

I know you only wanted the definites but......

Hey Adrian ill havta come round in the next few weeks and get you to help me install AVC R and SAFC2, so my car will have a whole new look and 'feel' for the cruise :rofl::D

PM me and we'll work something out...

yes, i'm a definite. Never been on a skyline cruisebefore, but been a few ausrotary.com cruises and the smoke really hurts the eyes.

I'll also bring a friend with a 31 gtsx.

Matty

Good shit... Go the Sedans!!! The r31skylineclub.com has been invited...

sounds pretty sick, i recently bought my first skyline and am loving it, but i havent been involved with any of this stuff, im not in any clubs or anything but i`d love to come, and i dont have a UHF radio, do i need to be a member of anything before i can join in, is there a queensland skyline club? i`d love some info on this .......cruise sounds good!

Your more than welcome to come GOR33... The SAu QLD club is just about ready to be launched... A UHF will make your night 10 times better... They aren't expensive, take a look at your local Dick Smith...

he tuned mine and got rid of alot of popping noises from my exhaust, its not hard really. I"ve been fiddling with it and fine tuning it more and havent had any problems. The car feels smooth and pulls hard. It's hard to know how much more it can be safely leaned out though, you need a dyno for that.

Im going to try and borrow an expensive Digital Video Camera and make a "test" 'Skylines Australia Sampler'

But ill need to bring a pasenger to do the filming :cheers: which sucks cos i want to do the filming

Ummm not to be picky but.....

time for another super dooper saturday night skyline cruise!

The details are as follows.

• Date: 16th April 2004 (Weekend after the Easter long weekend)

16th of April is a Friday :cheers: