SAU Community

Little Help

Hey guys, I've been doin alos of research but couldn't find too much, I'm looking at 17x9.5's all round with an offset of +17, car is still standard in height but I'll be puttin coilovers on, will they fit? What further mods will I need? Thanks in advance guys.

Good luck deciding man - too many options! I ended up getting R34 GTR rims on my stock GTT, and they sit FLUSH (if anything stick out a little on the fronts). They are 18x9 + 30. Will be uploading some photos to my gallery when i get a chance...but I would imagine 9.5 + 17 will require camber + rolling/lipping guard, especially on the front

Edited by スカイライン(R34)

Hey guys, I've been doin alos of research but couldn't find too much, I'm looking at 17x9.5's all round with an offset of +17, car is still standard in height but I'll be puttin coilovers on, will they fit? What further mods will I need? Thanks in advance guys.

IMO go 18's.

9.5+17 offset is going to stick out of the guards by a fair bit. Rolling/lipping, negative camber and tyre stretch may be needed.

yeah, im gonna go 18'' instead, was just enquiring cause a mate has some xd9's for sale off his s14a, alls good but, what do you think would be the best fit, thanks in advance...