SAU Community

Meet/Cruise Nights

Ska

Howdy all,

Well the Thursday night meets/cruises seem to be going excellent, great turnouts each time and great to catch up with other line owners, hoping some knowledge will rub off on this noob :cheers:

Anyway I love to get along, but unfortunatly I have to work on Fridays and like Erin, like my sleep, and was wondering if we could change it to another night.

Obviously I am not asking to change it just for me, so vote in the poll and we'll see if everyone is happy to keep it on Thursday's or not.

Thanks!

Yeah I thought about that, but I'd really like to know which particular night people are interested, so if all of the above apply then just pick one that you would like to see become the regular night.

Try 5am, yes I know I sound like a wus or a whinger and I dont mind the thursday night meets, just means my intake of coffee for friday quadruples :cheers: That is why I just wanted to get an idea, that's all.

But call me weak if you want but unfortunatly my body just does not really work all that well on 5 hours sleep.

Looks like there is a trend emerging on the poll, :cheers:

I reckon thursday is a much better day for cruising as it is a weekday meaning less cops, less traffic, less bogans out, only problem for me is the work the next day, but hey you know what Hitler says, "Whatever does not kill you can only make you stronger."

I have to get up at 5:30am for work the next day but Thursday is still more suitable for most of the above reasons already stated. That way it doesn't clash with other weekend events and should keep the numbers consistant.

Yeah well I dont mind thursday nights, just seeing what everyone else thought, and there is no justice like angry mob justice, the mob has spoken! :cheers:

i have to be at work at 5:30, but i still go out, just means i drink more redbull/V :cheers:

sleep when i get home after fridays anyway, and most of the time its worth staying up :D

changing it to a monday night or such, will only make things harder for people, such as I get paid thursdays, and if something went wrong for some god aweful reason I would be abel to get it fixed pretty much striaght away.

but yeah im fine with any night if something changes.

id actually prefer friday night. Most people dont work saturday too so they can sleep in :cheers:

Saturday night is good too, but theres more cops around, more cars and if we go anywhere populated it will be hard to keep everyone together.

thursday is still good for me. So far, none of these have had me back home any later than 12am.. So that leaves plenty of hours to get sleep in even if you have to work the next day.

Friday and Saturdays you get associated with the "usual" cruise/pack mentality and I think there will be problems there. The roads are much more busy also.

Im happy any day of the week. I think i'm going to have to give up thursdays soon because i cant keep using the same excuse while i always miss my first 2 classes on a thursday.

Friday or saturday nights are proberlly the mose nights people are out.

Friday nights everyones at Harrys Diner

Saturdays Everyones at BWCP

what goes on with these cuiz nights, like were do u meet up,what do u get up to, and who gets to go?

Mate...

The meeting spots rotate so everyone gets a fair deal... Brissy 1 week, GC the next...

What do we do? Talk for a bit.. Go for a leisurly drive to show off our pride and joy... Sometimes a spirited drive through some of the better roads around...

Anyone is welcome... C'mon down! We had a Mirage show up last week... :P There are new guys every week so you wont be out of place...

Wow it is really tight, we might just have to do cruises on all three nights :rofl:, Thursday still seems to be the go though.