SAU Community

Wtb: R34 Gtr Front Lip Diffuser

evilsub

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Ok, so I thought I'd bump this, then start a new thread on the exact same topic.

I have been looking for a new (or new to me) front diffuser for my 34 gtr vspec, as mine is split. I am also missing the sump cover/undertray/second section of the oem part.

I called nissan spare parts for a new one, and they quoted me $1600, so stuff that. I will be tracking the car, and as such am avoiding fibreglass and carbon fibre (although at the nissan oem price, I could afford to snap a few hehe).

So, my questions are:

Does anyone have these two parts in reasonable condition that they want to sell me?

Do any companies make/mould plastic diffusers?

I am located in Sydney

Cheers

And I salvaged my fractured front splitter through the magic of my panelbeater before he painted it - satin black.

Terry-109.jpg

And Nepean Valley Smash repairs 4735.3522 also repaired the fractured front splitter of my former V-Spec II before painting it Bayside Blue as body colour

Terry-49.jpg

But I guess, you're the best judge as to whether or not your current splitter is just fractured - or absolutely mangled

And I salvaged my fractured front splitter through the magic of my panelbeater before he painted it - satin black.

And Nepean Valley Smash repairs 4735.3522 also repaired the fractured front splitter of my former V-Spec II before painting it Bayside Blue as body colour

But I guess, you're the best judge as to whether or not your current splitter is just fractured - or absolutely mangled

My splitter is split in two places across the front edge, probs about 150mm each. My panel beater said it wasn't worth repairing/would cost too much to plastic weld. To what extent were yours damaged? And if you don't mind sharing, what did it cost as a ballpark figure?

Realistically it can be a cable tie job, but that would be a slap in the face to GTR drivers, and as such I was after something a bit neater.

how much are u asking for the diffuser second peice call me on 0417282710 steve

Is this directed at me? or Owgasm?

And to re iterate one of the previously asked questions, does anyone out there do plastic oem copies? Or are they only fibreglass and carbon fibre

Cheers to all input so far, keep it coming