Rising Sunday

Mr Eps

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pew Pew - track me down on facebook, or point him in the direction of the Rising Sunday page...

Wait.. are you the Rowan with the gang bang guy from Oldschool as your display pic? 3some.gif

hahaha. yes. that's me with the pic of Todd Phillips dressed as "the gang bang" guy on facebook. haha

and yeah your mate with the M3 can come.. the Mdivision rims remind me of the rims on my soarer :P - he's obviously got the "passion" so, sure why not!

Edited by Mr Eps

Rowan, RC drifting.. what surface? should I put the PVC shod tyres on? my car is a bit too powerful for them but if the surface is grippy and the track small it might be a bit sketchy on rubber tyres :P

Is there any chance of knowing the exact name of the location and time it is kicking off ? I've been south to long obviously and av'nt got a clue where your on about. Excuse my ignorance.

google maps freshwater lake, ascot, wa :thumbsup:

are you still coming up with us pew pew, i think club motivate guys are meeting about 8.20 at the murdoch uni car at park dixon road, rockingham.

I'm going to go up with them

are you still coming up with us pew pew, i think club motivate guys are meeting about 8.20 at the murdoch uni car at park dixon road, rockingham.

Ohh I meant south as in south of the river haha. I saw Muroch Uni and thought YEAAAHHH MAYYN thats near my place. Then I was like Rockingham, what?!mellow.gif

letting everyone from Rockingham/mandurah area know that there is a meeting point at baldivis shopping centre car park at 8.20am to leave by 8.40 at the latest.

So you guys are heading down from NOR? I'm in Inglewood... will I be able to join at some point? Haha

me n my two mates in r34s live around noranda/mirrabooka/landsdale area and we will be cruising to the event together so can possibly meet up with you if you want jimmy?