SAU Community

Rising Sunday

Mr Eps

Sweet as guys.

Jay-rod of course you can come to spectate. That's what this is all about... Come. Talk to people... Learn ideas of stuff you can do with your car... Etc etc....

Anybody wanna put their hands up to be a cruise coordinator to get a brief inbound cruise for Sau happening???

Ill put my hand up at this stage, have to catch up and find some more info out from you.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

get on down to the facebook page... generally the focus is on modified cars etc as is ANY "car show"

but that said - it's public land.. so come spectate n meet people!!!

Now I have found the original post, will bring down the LM , should be a great day. Anyone coming up from rockingham way

I've that weekend off so I'll bring my 78, 308 v8 Skyline Coupe. looking to cruise up with some other Mandurah to Rockingham people. If you know someone from down ere let them know and get them to ring me. 95818997

Fwoorrrr that sounds bloody incredible!!!!!

Check out erics' post above you... He's coming from rocko :)

Your skyline sounds amazing I can't wait to see everyone's cars!!! ESP yours n erics

I've that weekend off so I'll bring my 78, 308 v8 Skyline Coupe. looking to cruise up with some other Mandurah to Rockingham people. If you know someone from down ere let them know and get them to ring me. 95818997

farkn sick knt.

cant wait to see this one. :thumbsup:

trying to get a few boys from club motivate as well so hopefully be a few cars coming.

think i give u a :thumbsup: about 2 months ago mandurah way passin ewe . was in blue R33 GTR

Now I have found the original post, will bring down the LM , should be a great day. Anyone coming up from rockingham way

Hi Eric, I'll be coming from Mandurah so we shoul hook up. My number is below, ring me. Ricky

will be heading past ur way browneye as may have to pick up my mate near your house, interested in tagging along with us??

I see then :)

We are considering relocating haha... There is a concern of lack of spots... This seems to be huge :/

A few "big names" have been expressing interest in coming which is a surprise... We may be holding these events a bit more frequently pending the success of this one... :)

So thanks to the guys of this forum!!!

we need to get kev to bring his!

edit: aaand he is!

SO rowan that's 3 C210 skylines confirmed for Rising Sunday.

Edited by Socrates

Pew Pew - track me down on facebook, or point him in the direction of the Rising Sunday page...

being that he has got a Euro-sha, he will need to apply because yeah... that's just the way it is!!!

we'd honestly prefer it that his M3 is slammed and has rims.. but yeah. if he wants to come just have a chat to us first and he's more than welcome!