Rising Sunday

Mr Eps

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So are we gonna be having any sort of SAU cruise-up on the way to this thing so that we can all park up together? Would be cool if we had all 32/R's, 33/R's, 34/R's etc and other models parked together at the event =)

Edited by Razor36

This sounds good!

A stock Stagea wouldn't represent the Datsuns very well though, so I'll bring something else.

Hmmm...decisions...

Bring.. whatever car it is that you love the most!!!!

that's what this is about - it's not about who has the fully taboulehest deep dish wheels. it's about the united love for the cars we drive..

...as well as the BBQ and the cake.

yeah. you read right. CAKE.

If I can get my car in/afford a respray before then I'll be there, at the moment my 21 year old paint is a bit of an eye-sore.

Edited by are bee's

Hey Everyone....

So - After months of planning I'm glad to say this is FINALLY here!!!

risingsunday.jpg

Rising Sunday will happen June 26th 2011. that should give you guys plenty of time to clear your yellow stickers, wash your cars n give them a polish, get your coilovers lowered and get ready for some good old fashioned FUN.

please hit the facebook_like_button.gif button which can be found on our Facebook page via this link

get your cars ready because we're going to be featured in a few magazines and blogs nationally and internationally. including a nice article on 7Tune!!!

so come down, bring your cars, bring your kids and be ready to BBQ!!!

Hi Rowan

Sounds like a fun day! We will all be coming (5 cars) Good job!

If I can get my car in/afford a respray before then I'll be there, at the moment my 21 year old paint is a bit of an eye-sore.

you should see my 33 year old paint haha

Sweet as guys.

Jay-rod of course you can come to spectate. That's what this is all about... Come. Talk to people... Learn ideas of stuff you can do with your car... Etc etc....

Anybody wanna put their hands up to be a cruise coordinator to get a brief inbound cruise for Sau happening???

you should see my 33 year old paint haha

I think I may have, assuming your car was parked out front of bar 120, a week or so back.

It's didn't look that bad, mind you it was night time, mine is like cracking all over the drivers side and my roof looks like it's been attacked with sandpaper.

Either way I'll probably suck it up and head down just for something to do, I haven't been to a meet/cruise yet so it should be good.