Mr Eps

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone, I just want to share my friend's experience with WA traffic authority on Friday night (22-07-2011).

About 10pm, he was on his way home after having drinks (tea) with me and there was a booze bus. When it was his turn, he got asked to pull into the side way.

Then, the copper started saying things to him like "Your vehicle is of interest to us because of your recent actions on public roads". "WTF"

Then, another copper radioed in to him, saying to have a more thorough check becuase it has a turbo. "WTF again".

My friend got all freaked out, and keep denying he did anything wrong. (He is a resposible driver who drives with upmost care on the roads, as we both are part of car clubs and been on cruises together and he never let loose once.)

In the end, with no proof and evidence, he got let off. Even when he was driving off, he got told to stop doing whatever he was doing on public roads or else get himself into bigger trouble. "WTF AGAIN!!".

I mean, seriously, what's all this about? Sure if they can produce evidences, but they couldn't. They can't even tell which road the so-called offence took place.

I know not all WA traffic authority treat us "car enthusiast = hoon :P " this way. But seriously, they need to stop bluffing to get their way! :rant:

Edited by VNS 24

Hey guys.

just an FYI. Police have no right to photograph you unless you refuse. this practise is unjust and a violation of your rights in this state.

do not give all the power to police. this is pathetic.

Hey guys.

just an FYI. Police have no right to photograph you unless you refuse. this practise is unjust and a violation of your rights in this state.

do not give all the power to police. this is pathetic.

Yeah I was about to mention a similar thing, they by law have to ask you for permission to photograph you. If you refuse they can't do shit because they have no reason/evidence to arrest you. It's an invasion of privacy and it's discrimination. If I get pulled over I will demand to know the source and reason behind it.

TL;DR version, fuck the po po and the brain dead general public.

Edited by StealthX

^^^ previously i would have taken a more diplomatic approach and said something like "but you have to understand that bla bla bla"

but seriously. fuck em.

if they don't want enemies. don't create them, simple.

all the shit they say is to scare you, if you're a sensible driver then ignore it and know they are just dribbling to scare you, if you're a little bitch then take it to heart and sell your car cause you're scared. Simple as that.

Cops say that just so you get scared and behave if you haven't been. Same shit with the media.

It all comes down to FEAR, if they have nothing on you they just try to scare you into confessing - for example they pull you over and then say: "what was that back there?" or "Why were you doing that back there?" or "I know why your here, to do burnouts" If they think anyone is stupid enough to confess to do anything just because they try to scare you they are wrong, if they have no evidence they should just f**koff

It all comes down to FEAR, if they have nothing on you they just try to scare you into confessing - for example they pull you over and then say: "what was that back there?" or "Why were you doing that back there?" or "I know why your here, to do burnouts" If they think anyone is stupid enough to confess to do anything just because they try to scare you they are wrong, if they have no evidence they should just f**koff

EXACTLY!

Example: Police pulls you over.

Officer: "What was that back there?"

You: *Shit yourself* "Oh officer my car slipped by accident"

Officer: DIDN'T EVEN HAVE EVIDENCE HE JUST ASKED YOU TO SEE WHAT YOU'D SAY..."Hand them keys over kid"

Police will say ANYTHING to try to get anything out of you. IF you're a Sensible driver? Acknowledge he is talking shit and just laugh it off knowing he was trying to catch you out but he couldn't.

Get scared by it? Sell you're car and buy an Excel.

Seriously, If you buy a Import, get ready to put up with hassles from the police and know what you're in for because of the whole media bragging out the word "HOON".

EXACTLY!

Example: Police pulls you over.

Officer: "What was that back there?"

You: *Shit yourself* "Oh officer my car slipped by accident"

Officer: DIDN'T EVEN HAVE EVIDENCE HE JUST ASKED YOU TO SEE WHAT YOU'D SAY..."Hand them keys over kid"

Police will say ANYTHING to try to get anything out of you. IF you're a Sensible driver? Acknowledge he is talking shit and just laugh it off knowing he was trying to catch you out but he couldn't.

Get scared by it? Sell you're car and buy an Excel.

Seriously, If you buy a Import, get ready to put up with hassles from the police and know what you're in for because of the whole media bragging out the word "HOON".

Yup, totally agree.

I don't think it even matter with us import/performance/jap car owner going or not going to event like Rising Suday and will still get pulled over. :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

the biggest problem we have is the police commisioner he cant even keep his own kid under control how can this guy be in charge of the whole police department his son was injured in a drug lab explosion, this targeting of modified vehicles is rubbish not just imports its across the board, the police are given the most basic training on how to inspect a vehicle and instantly they are mechanics, I might as well put a blue cap on and a badge and say im a cop but you can get charged for that maybe the should charge cops for impersonating mechanics? If I had the power I bet I could issue at least have the police fleet with defect notices, I worked In fleet for a dealership in know what gets fixed and what doesnt at the moment each car club is a minority but if we can get all performance car people to band as one and make a statement we might be able to get something done, I just dont know how we can do it maybe a massive cruise up to parliement house or something and prove that most people are genuine car people and not just idiots