SAU Community

Does Anyone Know Anything Bout This Stagea

Haydos1979

Hi all i am looking at buying my first stagea, i currently drive a 1997 legnum vr4 (for sale) I live in central Queensland.. I have found a stag i like at edward lees.. Does anyone know the car or looked at it??? Thanks

post-85094-0-16741400-1306184120_thumb.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, it belonged to a guy on the forum, Danny.

Brembos, hiflow, hdi intercooler, and obviously those 20's.

I'm sure someone will put up a few links to his mods, I can't, posting from my phone.

Yeah i did a search on here about the seller, mixed feelings about them....Only looking at going through caryard so i can trade my legnum... All depends what i find out about this vehicle i guess :) Thanks for the advice though Duncan

Is there anything wrong with it??????Or someone can get him to contact me.When did he get rid of it and how many kms where on it??

Yup know the car well. ...from memory Danny got rid of it about 2-3 years ago.

Had shonky km's from Japan(nothing to do with EL or Danny).

Had a HDI FMIC - Last time I saw the car the HDI FMIC was not on it....without further ECU and induction modifications this turbo will never work properly.

Had a GCG BB Turbo on it that was very noisy probably due to not having enough oil feed to the barrings.

Had the English translation.

Had 350Z/G35 Brembo's fitted. Spacers also had to be put on the wheels to fit over the brakes....so if you load it up it will scrub.

Had 20" wheels.

Had a HDI boost controller.

Had a complete turbo back Charlsetone Exhaust.

I cannot remember if he had Bilstein or some other brand of suspension fitted. From memory I think it was only springs.

I think that's about it.....Danny sold this car with all of the above and no accident history.

Edited by Jetwreck

So better off staying away from this then???? Anyone know what haapened to it after he sold it??? Thanks guys for your help

nah...was not a bad car when Danny finished with it! ....all the parts he put on within about a three month period so they were all brand new..... It was sold to a private buyer.....never saw where it went nor was the owner ever on this forum.

there are better ones out there.

nah...was not a bad car when Danny finished with it! ....all the parts he put on within about a three month period so they were all brand new..... It was sold to a private buyer.....never saw where it went nor was the owner ever on this forum.

there are better ones out there.

they reckon it has approx 80000kms on it and want $17888... its hard they all over priced and high kms in Qld plus i would need to sell legnum first if i was to buy private

i would take craigs advice very seriously. lol

Northshore Prestige in NSW FTW

they reckon it has approx 80000kms on it and want $17888... its hard they all over priced and high kms in Qld plus i would need to sell legnum first if i was to buy private

I'm not saying anything more....but those km's are unrealistic!blink.gif

they STILL havent sold it?? its been there since last year.

i purchased a car from EL. feel free to PM me regarding my experience.

+546557232454465756 for Northshore Prestige for M35s

They told me the person that bought it last year re-traded it back with them for another stagea as they loved them so much!!!!

They must've loved it A LOT if they sold it.:rolleyes:

Only has standard fmic , high flowed turbo and piggy backed so they just emailed me... Phil said one of the quickest he has been in four a while

because that guy is a man of his word and should be trusted *please note sarcasm*

Only has standard fmic , high flowed turbo and piggy backed so they just emailed me... Phil said one of the quickest he has been in four a while

get em to tell you what piggyback.....never had one when I new the car.

P.S. They tried to tell me it had a piggyback as well just after Danny sold it to them...it didn't.

Edited by Jetwreck