SAU Community

Selling On Forums

BANGN

Thought I would start this thread up as I am becoming increasingly annoyed with how people shop around forums.

It happens pretty much everywhere and its bad enough it happens just putting anything for sale on gumtree.

I think it would just make it a bit nicer for sellers and buyers if this thread exists, so people read it and change how they shop a bit.

Feel Free to add your frustrations.

EXAMPLES OF JERKS/TYREKICKERS

BUYER

1. If you actually want to buy something, only PM/MESSAGE/PHONE someone if you're 100% commited on purchasing a part.

(unless its a question). I am sick to death of people saying "yeh no worries I will come and collect Tuesday night" and you never hear from them again.

2. If you tell a seller you are going to be at their house at such a time.. BE ON TIME! Why should they waste their afternoon/morning?

3. If someone is selling something at an already cheap price, dont lowball the f**k out of them just because YOU dont have any money.

4. If you tell a seller you're going to show up at such a time and you are unable to make it, at least advise the seller. Dont just message them 3 days later.

5. READ. Make sure before you PM someone your question, it has not already been answered within the thread.

SELLERS

1. Post a sentence that makes sense, thats not in caps and use comma's and full stops.

2. Post prices

3. Dont post a price of $100, receive lots of interest and decide to put it up. Low act.

thats as much as I can think of atm.

Its pretty simple stuff really.

Whats wrong with looking at something first, I like to see, touch feel something before I buy.. Looking and then making a choice whether or not to buy is not time wasting.

Agree on I hate having dream boats agree there going to come over then dont show. That's why you never give out your address until there leaving there house to come see you. I find that helps with the shit kickers.

Nothing wrong with wanting to look at the part before hand, that's not what I'm saying. Way too many people think it's fine to be a no show but.

Blizzerd you're not even funny. Your picture makes no sense nor are they original.