SAU Community

Gold Coast guys - Caliper Painting this Sunday

Spectrix

Hi Guys, we've had a couple of dropouts for this sundays caliper painting workshop, if anyone is interested please see this thread: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...30&page=3&pp=25

Edit - incase you dont want to read that 7 page thread here is the address of the workshop (carpark)

Umart Online(Gold Coast QLD)

1/46 Smith St Southport

Arrive 10am :)

Please post to let me know. Thanks.

Joey

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roger that big daddy! Sorry had to join in the corny radio talk :D

Also cruised past umart at around 2am, was thinking of rattling some doors tomake the alarm go off, but thought that might be a bit nasty :) jk no seriously, nice big car park, cannt wait! :(

Also cruised past umart at around 2am, was thinking of rattling some doors tomake the alarm go off, but thought that might be a bit nasty :D jk
I wouldn't have been too impressed if you did, nothing worse than getting a call from security at 2 in the morning and then having to get out of bed and drive to work :slap:

Nopoe, no neons _yet_ but just you wait :D

Yeah thought it was a bit harsh, plus might get in serious trouble with cops,like attempted break and enter or some crap....... :) Also it was 2am and I wanted to get home:D

Or if you drop your car off, I can drop you round where ever you need to go and then pick you up, I dont mind, but you'll have to PM me or post a message soon as i will be gone from about 8:30am tommorrow morning so PM or post and we'll work something out!

Hey Nex you got a TV there at umart? just watched the highlights of the V8 supersnores and it wasnt too bad of a show, usually it's like watching a freight train, very borning but todays race was quite eventful, if worse comes to worse we could watch them?

Anyway I'll see yas all tomorrow! Cant wait to HULK up my brakes :)

Or if you drop your car off, I can drop you round where ever you need to go and then pick you up, I dont mind, but you'll have to PM me or post a message soon as i will be gone from about 8:30am tommorrow morning so PM or post and we'll work something out!

Your a champion ska, thanks for the offer.

Unfortunately I have a meeting at 12 an and then three opens from 1-4 :) So i need my car to get in between properties...

Its a no go...

Painting the calipers is REALLY easy guys

I did mine myself with no research or nothing,

Think ive posted a pic in my gallery, if not i will, they look professional, thick and glossy and filed the NISSAN off perfect too :)