SAU Community

R33 S2 To Series Iii 1997 Gtr Facelift

Dear mates who spend loads time on their skylines from Australia,

I have these S1 headlamps and hood on my R33 S2, i find it quite insulting and badly fitting. But when i had to buy these i had no other cheaper option. However, I have grown financially. and that make me cringe. If any one has done it or does it with genuine help please HELP! I need the following parts plus more if I am a fool and dont know about...reply if you are friendly but if you are a better man send some valid supply chain.

1. Carbon Fiber vented Series 3 GTR style hood for an S2.

2. Series 3 headlights both of em yeah the one with those projector lenses.

3. a grille but not empty put in a GTR badge in it for God's sake.

4. Does it need new front fenders? to mix with the s2 to GTR conversion?

yeah i got the JDL front bumper the SH type now its cool and sexy not yet installed. will be one helluva ride if you will help.......parts need to be shipped to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia...

Thanks for reading..............mates.

I'm a little confussed, do u gave a series 2 gtr ie 96-97 or a series2 gtst?

If u have a gtr all you need is the lights

pal i got a gtst................now show some serious help.

listen mate the guy who posted links.....man thanks alot but none of the guys leave a comment like from where they bought the hood and i dont really catch loadsa aussie like

"Guards

Guard risers

reo

Bonnet latch and upright."

there is no mention of where to find a gtst s2 to gtr series 3 hood and all the links....do we need fenders? etc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyways kool thanks.

regards.

still pleading for help from team skyline australia.

if you want GTR lights, you need, and the list goes:

gtr bonnet hinges

gtr bonnet, latch and latch support bar

gtr reo

gtr guards & guard riders

gtr front bar

gtr headlights

gtr grille

if you cant find what you need off either on the for sale section here or on ebay, try yahoo japan or japan nissan....

Most people would like to do it but if you cant find the parts at a bargin price then it gets way too expensive for the result and you may as well go buy a gtr, otherwise use aftermarket wide front fenders, I myself and hoping to go full carbon fibre front, CF fenders, CF bonnet, CF grille etc... and stay with S2 headlights as I reckon they look good imo....

oh some translation

guards = fenders

guard risers = the gtr front guards have risers under them, you need em...

bonnet latch & upright = what holds the bonnet down and the support bar that holds it

there is no such thing as a S2 gtst to GTR S3 hood, you just use a GTR hood

you do realise this is all info you could find yourself on these forums yeah.... cause Im not writing anything new, I just thought you were being lazy or not able to understand what a search engine was???

hahahahahah

agreed! but sort of i hate lookin into the screen so much pains in the eyes. lookin deep into the screen typing countless words with different combinations makes my head pain.

i hope someone; might have some jedi knowledge, and come on as humans its always fun to interact.

isnt it???

Yeah, ahsan shi eza betrooh ala yahoo japan because lazem edjib the whole front end of a GTR.

Hope you understand that, assuming you speak Arabic too ;)

hahahahahah

agreed! but sort of i hate lookin into the screen so much pains in the eyes. lookin deep into the screen typing countless words with different combinations makes my head pain.

i hope someone; might have some jedi knowledge, and come on as humans its always fun to interact.

isnt it???

so your just being lazy pretty much...

Yeah, ahsan shi eza betrooh ala yahoo japan because lazem edjib the whole front end of a GTR.

Hope you understand that, assuming you speak Arabic too ;)

hahhah thanks bro, a little arabic