SAU Community

Maq Pass Cruise Back Again:):)

princess01

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was really looking forward to this, but my uncle passed away earlier this morning. i want to go cheer up my little cousins this weekend. hope you guys have fun though.

hopefully i will make it nxt cruise.

i was really looking forward to this, but my uncle passed away earlier this morning. i want to go cheer up my little cousins this weekend. hope you guys have fun though.

hopefully i will make it nxt cruise.

So sorry to hear that about your uncle, hopefully your family gets through this hard time without any other problems.

Just a heads up for the guys coming down from sydney, the weather down in albion park is looking good for Saturday. There was a light sprinkle early this morning, now its sunny so it has cleared up nicely. Weather forcast shows it to be a sunny day for Saturday as well so the run up will be a lot better then the last cruise up.

See you guys then!

^ ^ ^

There's road repair on Mac Pass to-day.

Any word that "contraflow" will be lifted tomorrow Vedat?

Is there an RTA Site that would reveal this?

Edited by Terry_GT-R34

thanks to owen, looks like the roadworks were only on for today.

I will check it again in the morning to see if they are still doing works. Worst case scenario, we could always go through jambaroo to get to Kiama Blowhole.

@ sir_rb, weather is forcast for sunny skies. Meet up for the sydney gang is at 10am, to leave at 10:30. South coast guys will want to meet up in front of the school @ 11:30-12pm

Edited by wanabedrifter

Sshhhhhhhhh..........

lol

You two are evil!! Dont worry ill check my tyres before i arrive:) I lead the way out to the meet with the southy ppl but will get a head start on the pass:) Cant bear to go behind any of you and listen to your engines going up the mountain:( Ill prob end up stealing one of yours whilst your enjoying a pie:) Me and my hundreds of dogs wiill make a run for it:)