SAU Community

Black R32 Gtr - Modified -

Hey,

Since im growing older, and wife is telling me to start a family,

It may be time for me to let go of my pride and joy.

its an R32 GTR - Black in colour: approx 115*** Kms, NSW rego until January 2012. plates will be included with the Car BNR-032

standard bodykit, no tint on windows.

I always run 98ron fuel, Service the car every 5000kms using fully synthetic oil.

i Replaced timing belt and water pump etc when i imported it at approx 89*** kms

I have been the only owner since importing it privatly approx 5 years ago.

Car had a brand new engine installed (no engine number originally) in japan prior to import. unsure of kms

Modifications:

Single low mount turbo - TA45 with HKS manifold etc.

600cc injectors

aftermarket fuel pump (in tank)

twin fuel filter set up with braided lines

Aftermarket front mount intercooler

aftermarket BOV

Full 3.5 inch exhaust (i installed a new stainless steel apexi catback approx 12 months ago)

Stainless steel hi flow Cat ( installed approx 12 months ago)

z32 AFMs (twin)

Apexi Pod Filters (twin)

Splitfire Coilpacks (installed 12 months ago)

Aftermarket suspension (fronts - KYB buzz spec, Rears - Bilstein)

Adjustable Castor rods

front and rear strut tower bars

Nismo Steering wheel with boss kit

Blue LED dash lights

HID headlights

At the moment it has 18 x 9.5 drifttek( i beleive) rims on them in silver, tyres have camber where on them.

However i also have a set of 18x9 BBS rims which are black with red rim around (tyres are bald) that could be negotiated with sale.

aftermarket chip in computer. - tune was checked by Dr Drift at dyno day.

It is an extremely quick car, when i imported it, was dynoed, and made 595hp at rear wheels.

It has given me alot of fun and value. it will be a shame to see her go.

Im looking for $21,000 ono.

Im at work atm so cant get pictures up, pm me or email me and i will send some pics when i get home.

bnr032 at comcen.com.au

Thanks,

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• To be Frank (always liked that name), I reckon this is a better idea. I'm an R32 man from day 1 and the really good surviving examples that are still in stock form should stay that way. Let ye conscience guide you my son 🙂
    • Serious answer: The Japanese call them "HCR32純正アルミホイール" (HCR32 Junsei arumi wheel). https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=9781a9b17bdb0a90&q=HCR32純正アルミホイール&uds=ADvngMi969x8VO53s3Ns6zY_q0mz1wQSG62T0CP-XYz351Bz4k-UlCLmEIs3_DOvTIrJbtR53zUINohMWufGSNcE7u-Sy3WX5TUjyDJHK7ocoDfeYw5W1tSwzUlYREw7kf4AsG4TMceIn7jdSxdsPXSr015SPQ0N4d0VoByGkenzSrAe8dyXSHA-cFV7LpaAVKCIPCKphRBK4ExnPj5Wp8Ymbl6ZrzN4uV9O1oqNcySxxJLogfY6FULbGlMPmheHkf5T89XXkWHUmA-Kn76muIhfC4LNQ0WaaP4QrndS6u2ovf8NUIsYJ7oFJ81Is4MDHNu_WMQr5vRcNCw-OO7NiSgP3rP02XVontjydtRrPYYnhoyPrwFoPHU&udm=2&prmd=isvnmbtz&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjYlNzYxcuGAxW72DQHHb8ODIAQtKgLegQIDhAB&biw=1920&bih=911&dpr=1 The English name for them would be "(insert model name) genuine wheels"?  As a side note, they fit perfectly on 1st and 2nd gen Suzuki Swift Sports: https://www.google.com/search?q=HCR32純正アルミホイール+スズキスイフト&sca_esv=9781a9b17bdb0a90&udm=2&biw=1920&bih=911&ei=aBBkZsT2KMS60-kP8IGZwAE&ved=0ahUKEwjEyoTbxcuGAxVE3TQHHfBABhgQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=HCR32純正アルミホイール+スズキスイフト&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiNkhDUjMy57SU5q2j44Ki44Or44Of44Ob44Kk44O844OrIOOCueOCuuOCreOCueOCpOODleODiEjCXFCgA1iiWHALeACQAQCYAYkBoAHzDaoBBDE4LjK4AQPIAQD4AQGYAgCgAgCYAwCIBgGSBwCgB_wH&sclient=gws-wiz-serp
    • Took a little trip  went to nismo hoping the get my fuel tank hoses and unfortunately they told me they didn’t have stock luckily I was able to go to a Nissan parts store and they were able to order them in for me  then can home and cleaned the tank with some degreaser and fitted the new hoses before putting it back in the car 
    • 100% I’ll hack into the 33. Strap a turbo onto the RB25DE and/or put the 25 head on a 30 block. 33 passed in cos the reserve was too high. I’ll try lowballing it again and negotiate. Aim is to have it landed and on the road for under 15k, then spend the same amount on top in mods.
    • It's generally best practise to run 1x run without VCT enabled, then 1x run enabled till redline. Overlay the two torque graphs and you'll find the desired RPM to turn off VCT. Sometimes, it might be even worthwhile turning off VCT earlier control torque/cylinder pressure and using VCT purely to spool the turbo.