SAU Community

Wrecking Blue A31 Cefiro Sydney

My poor ceffy has copped a smack in the rear end so i am parting it out. Let me know what you need and i will do my best to make sure you get a good deal.

Some cool things include autech front bar and sideskirts, genuine cefiro key, locks and ignition barrel, all pannels, glass, doors, seats etc. Just let me know what you need and i'll tell you if i have it. And even better if you want the whole thing. I also have lots of spares laying around. let me know if you would like to me to send you photos.

*will update this post soon*

Chris - 0414389834

IMG_20110629_131515.jpg

IMG_20110629_131546.jpg

IMG_20110629_173803.jpg

IMG_20110629_174050.jpg

Edited by filo_a31

have you got a quote on repair? looks it needs a pull and rear bits

Picked up a rolling shell for cheap.

Damage seems to be, bent lower control arm, punctured fuel tank, bent reo, smashed taillights, smashed rear bar, quarters are rippled and there's a buckle in the roof at the top of the C pillar.

empty front cut?? with headlights indicators and guards??

I need the headlights and indicators for my other shell. I can do you a brare front cut with just the guards. The passenger guard is slightly dinged but nothing serious, i can take photos if you like?

pics if you must , postage?? , i only need the guards and rad support and rh side to the firewall (and bar rio) . your ceff looks familiar :ph34r:

I'll take pics for you tomorrow and pm you with the price. I also have a bonnet it your interested. I stupidly threw out the front rio thinking no one would want it haha, but it was all chopped up for the front mount. No sure about postage but if you can organise freight to come to my house in engadine, nsw. That might make it easier.

I'll take pics for you tomorrow and pm you with the price. I also have a bonnet it your interested. I stupidly threw out the front rio thinking no one would want it haha, but it was all chopped up for the front mount. No sure about postage but if you can organise freight to come to my house in engadine, nsw. That might make it easier.

Drivers window reg sold, passenger rear door lock mechanism sold, passenger seat sold, body kit sold.

STILL HAVE HEAPS OF STUFF THAT NEEDS TO GO WITHIN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS OR IT GOES TO THE SCRAP YARD!!!!

HAVE ALL BODY PANELS, DOOR TRIMS, STEERING RACK, DASH, HICAS LOCK BAR, STANDARD SUSPENSION ARMS AND HEAPS MORE!!!

YOU WILL NOT FIND CHEAPER PRICES AND IF YOU DO I WILL DO BETTER!!!

also have a stright through pipe from the cat to the rear muffler, frosted passenger headlight, rb20det motor and loom with no injectors or turbo (unless i can find my standard injectors that i can't seem to find). May also sell my 21 safety 6 point roll cage (non sunroof) if i cant get it to fit in my new shell that has a sunroof.

• 3 weeks later...

Shell has been scrapped. Still have doors, with trims and glass, bonnet, rb20 with wiring harness, interior trims etc.

I also have a spare passenger side headlight, steering rack and hicas lock bar

Edited by filo_a31