SAU Community

Dental Health

GTR-N1

Ever since I had a cavity filled two or three days ago, I've had a sore tooth and been getting very light headaches around the area that it was done.

I'm wonder if the dentist could have had some sort of malpractice while working on my tooth that caused the root to become infected.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since I had a cavity filled two or three days ago, I've had a sore tooth and been getting very light headaches around the area that it was done.

I'm wonder if the dentist could have had some sort of malpractice while working on my tooth that caused the root to become infected.

One can never be sure on a forum, but can you puts 5-10 clove oil drops on the area and take you temperature? Infections always cause a rise in body temp.

have always hated going to the dentist as they never have anything good to say. but have had some crazy toothaches of late so i have made an appointment for first week of Dec. im really not looking forward to it but its overdue.went 8-9 years without a visit and has been 2 or so since my last. no fillings and all wisdoms out. 2 teeth have broken since last appointment i think from overcrowding >_<

have always hated going to the dentist as they never have anything good to say. but have had some crazy toothaches of late so i have made an appointment for first week of Dec. im really not looking forward to it but its overdue.went 8-9 years without a visit and has been 2 or so since my last. no fillings and all wisdoms out. 2 teeth have broken since last appointment i think from overcrowding >_<

Certain races have small jaws/mandibles and large teeth > overcrowding.

Your parents have overcrowded teeth too?

Why does it seem that 90% of the population are freaked out going to the dentist? Bad visions as a child perhaps? Or it's the injections used when numbing for a filling or removal of teeth hahahahaha

i dont mind the needles as it helps me not feel everything else.

i hate that grinding feeling. have only had 1 tooth pulled after a hockey mishap but had already had heaps of needles so it wasnt too bad...sounded terrible though >_<

had tooth pulled an hour ago after finding my broken tooth was in pretty bad condition and might not repair well. was painfree getting it out but feels strange getting pulled around the chair by pliers.hopefully doesnt hurt too much tonight once the anaesthetic is totally worn off

also scored tomorrow off :thumbsup:

• 10 months later...

Poor gum health in mice > severe forms of arthritis.

I'm not sure of the mechanism except for the fact that periodontal disease > breakdown of the mandible.

So might this corollary exist...

Keep your gums healthy > reduced risk of arthritis???