SAU Community

Looking At Buying A M35

dasic1

Hi Ive been looking around here for a while as ive been thinking about buying a M35 and are now pretty keen to get one.

Ive just noticed this one http://www.carsales....id=130E58AEE01C

But im also looking at one at Power Road Car Sales. It has the same body kit and muffler as the other, but also twin sunroof, Momo wheel and leather interior (not fussed about the leather) but 119km. Probable be about the same price as well.

Dose anyone know anything about the one on car sales (its about 3.5 hours away from me) or is there any other ones that would be worth considering?

Thanks Andrew

Edited by dasic1

Only thing I can tell you about the Carsales one is that there is no Freeway Dolphin suction pipe in the pic.

Ooh yeah, I'm so helpful today!

btw Leather > Cloth in an M35.

I wouldn't worry too much about KM's personally. When buying an import you need to be sceptical of what is on the clock, it's very easy to have the clock wound back before it goes on the ship in Japan, or even before they go to auction.

The black one on Carsales looks alright but is a bit of a "pov pack" Stagea from what I've seen. I considered it for a bit but realistically I'd end up replacing the exhaust with something aftermarket anyway, and the stereo is overkill for me. Always makes me smile when people install boost controllers and then only run the car with standard boost too. Sure, lol.

Probably another guy who's trying to making some $$$ off a freshly landed car.

The rego seems brand spanking new...when I had my car rego'ed in Jan it was YDK XXX....

Car looks alright - getting it checked out would be fun...

Find out who complied the car and dereg papers...

Thanks for the help, dont think I will bother going to look at that one then.

I was looking at the other one just after it had got there and with a clean im sure it will look just as good as the one on carsales. I was also able to put it up one the hoist and cheek underneath

A mate of mine looked at a black one at Power Road Car Sales recently, but it didn't have the aero front bar as you mentioned, like the one on car sales in your first post. I think he also said it was leather (beige) with twin sunroofs? Was there another one there that you bought?

Congrats on your purchase though. Where are you located?

Edited by prince_skyline

A mate of mine looked at a black one at Power Road Car Sales recently, but it didn't have the aero front bar as you mentioned, like the one on car sales in your first post. I think he also said it was leather (beige) with twin sunroofs? Was there another one there that you bought?

Congrats on your purchase though. Where are you located?

Yeah its another one, he only got it on Friday. I looked at the other one a while ago and didnt really like it.

Im in Lynbrook.