SAU Community

Dolphin Grill

dasic1

its really hard to say

the dolphin ones have dolphin in the fibreglass inside, like the 2nd one shows

do you really care if its genuine or not?

i dont even know what brand my one is!

The first one is a copy of the Dolphin. Aaron has one on his car and can explain the difference when he sees this thread.

I've got one which i bought from the same seller in Japan with a friend at the moment which i will pick up when i am there early October. If you do buy the first one, pay the extra to get it painted in your vehicle colour from the same seller. The link you have posted comes unpainted.

IMO it is worth the extra 4,500Y to have it painted then sent. Would probably cost more than $50 to get it painted here.

Link to painted one: http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/150272379

If it is white like the ones in the link (& mine) the paint code is QX1

Agree with Iain, either will fit the Aero bar.

Edited by prince_skyline

lol. first one isnt dolphin. its just a no name brand one that someone designed and then decided to bulk make. they come painted for factory white cars.

first one looks heaps better on the car imo, the actual dolphin one is shit.

first one though to get it to fit properly youll just have to re drill mounting holes or put self tapping screws through it.. ill post a pic of how it came up on my car during the day

All those grill's look like crap imo!!! :P....looks like a bloody Manta ray coming at you! nyaanyaa.gif

....prepares for nuke.gif coming my way!

lol thats why no one talks about wanting yours hahaha

anyway this is how mine came up, and its the grill in the first link

post-77654-0-52127900-1311804238_thumb.jpg

now looking at them I see the difference and the first one dose look a bit better.

Whats the paint code for a black one?

i didnt paint code it, i got a matte so i could match it as best as i could to the guards.

paint code should be on your vin plate