SAU Community

Sa September Stagea Cruise

Big Fella

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is'nt that prospect??

Either way we happy for a 8:30 depart from the carwash then.... the one in Parafield that is

OLDS: could you please edit your post with the new time

"Legs forum" start time has been amended to 8.30am... !

"the OLD fella"

The way its going my stag will be lucky to see daylight if i cant fix this stupid problem in the next couple days :ermm:

you will be right brother the stag will have 5 on the floor by then :devil:

Sorry bout the blank post above.. I Phone loves multiQuote lol ! :domokun:

So anyone else kicking off from anywhere near?? Keen to drive up with a few stags! :whistling: Or if anyone on the way to the meet point wants to join up b4 I'm down!

Jase still keen as for the meet b4.. Is Dream15 still in? What time you boyz heading off??

:cheers:

yeah still keen mate will give ya a buzz to organise catch up :thumbsup: and i reckon dream 15 will be right too......... i think ive run out of time to get my 33 brake conversion done and sway bars on but maybe sat.... and yeah im nearly ready zekie :ph34r: probs 2 weeks :banana:. alloy rad comes mon too

^^Is there anywhere between the corner of south/sturt rds and the southern express way you can pull over?

You could join us on the way past if ya want :thumbsup:

What why are you guys heading..?? Where u all meeting up? South n strut road ain't far..

yeah still keen mate will give ya a buzz to organise catch up :thumbsup: and i reckon dream 15 will be right too......... i think ive run out of time to get my 33 brake conversion done and sway bars on but maybe sat.... and yeah im nearly ready zekie :ph34r: probs 2 weeks :banana:. alloy rad comes mon too

Jase Wattt 2 weeks until X-mass :banana: it's taking for eva this year haha

Almost bought 32GTR fronts then the 33gts front but sumthing keeps stopping me! Haha :D

Went for the paint 4now as you would know but times killing me 2! Happy if I get the hearse clean insidec n out in time ! :blink:

Hell yeah!

For once I wont be the only yellow one there!

so there's more than one c34 stagea with poor taste thennyaanyaa.gif

Sounds like this should be a good turnout, Don't forget to fill up those fuel tanks, there is only a crappy woolworths servo at the meet point and i'm not even sure it will be open on a sunday morning!

so there's more than one c34 stagea with poor taste thennyaanyaa.gif

Really??

We going to start this again???

If I didnt love the bayside blue so much I'd, I'd, I'd...... Oh and the Dayz kit........ and the carbon bits and...:wub:

DAMN YOU AND YOUR SEXY CAR!!!:rant:

Is the "Bay to Birdwood" on tomorrow ? ....that will put a few vehicles on the road...we aren't going near birdwood are we ?

"the OLD fella"