SAU Community

Sa September Stagea Cruise

Big Fella

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok cool, might start working out a route on the weekend then, depends how I go with fitting everything.

And for all those talkers at the beginning of the thread, there are now two spots free on the SAUSA track day if anyone is keen. I'll be out there. Anyone who's a SAUSA member should check out the member events thread.

December! Thats like a whole 2 months away!!!:(

If its gonna be the twisties I might leave the girls at home,the missus doesn't like the drop offs and tight roads.

...if it's gunna be twisties then we will stay at the rear...too bloody old to keep up with you young guys plus

our stag is still not stiff enough yet...shes a bit "boaty" in the bum at the moment.

"the OLD fella"

...if it's gunna be twisties then we will stay at the rear...too bloody old to keep up with you young guys plus

our stag is still not stiff enough yet...shes a bit "boaty" in the bum at the moment.

"the OLD fella"

hmmmm need sway bars see my sig :thumbsup::whistling:

yeah cheers for the good cruise Robbie, enjoyed as usual

Twisties sounds great!!!! Dammn December is so long away thou!! :) sooo one b4 anyone? :action-smiley-069:

Was going to start a post about "STAGEA LOBETHAL LIGHTS CRUZ" :whistling:

Why not have a night run?? Had a lots runs up there with a 20-30 cars + and always great fun .. Roads are sweet and "twistie" an lots of spots to park and if wanna walk and look at lights( bring the Lil ones ) or just use to

park on or walk down main street.. Pubs always good for a

Laugh...locals r great for a laugh an love seeing car cruises coming up!

Some of the best runs ever have been up there on the short rote and the really long !!

Thoughts everyone ?

:cheers: