SAU Community

Vic Stagea Cruise!

Sunkist

I could be up for one but would like to see one first.

You can have a look at mine when it is done -- Aaron - you around after 3:00 tomorrow (I should be over your way). If not, put me down for Sunday?

Edited by prince_skyline

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. At the off chance this is being read by somebody. I might be running 10 mins late for the first meet.

Hopefully see you all soon. If somebody can PM me a phone number ill call if I need to catch up with you on the way.

just woke up after a full day of house moving...not gonna be there even for the meet :(

arrange a new one soon and i'll make sure to put it in my hardly flexible schedule

Dave i didnt know it was your birthday!

happy birthday! lol

Thanks everyone for coming, im actually suprised at how many more M35's there are now! more of you C34 guys shouldve come!!

happy birthday! lol

Thanks everyone for coming, im actually suprised at how many more M35's there are now! more of you C34 guys shouldve come!!

post up the pics man.

What's funny was during the ride thru Frankston, my son needed to use the bathroom so I turned off the main road in search for one. two C34's ended up following me down some back street...did they end up finding their way ok?

thanks mate

happy birthday! lol

what a day to spend my birthday! my best mate and a stagea cruise.im of to bed with the wife soon for the icing on the cake.:banana:

An hour and a half after this post, you are back online????? Either you've already blown your candle out or their was no cake on your birthday?????

Happy birthday though Dave - should've told us earlier in the day though!!!

Good cruise and great day for it.

Nice to meet those of you i haven't met before and thanks Aaron for organising it. Jethro - you forgot to get the foglight switch & relay off me before you decided to do a runnner!!!!