SAU Community

Brand New In Box Ame Circlar Type Rs 18X9 +15, 18X10 +15

Hi everyone,

I have for sale a set of 2 week old AME Circlar Type Rs. Still in their boxes, I recently bought them from Autotechnik Tuning with the intention of fitting them on to my R33 gtst skyline. However another set of wheels have caught my eye and wanted to see if I could sell these in order to purchase the other set.

The wheels are 18x9 and 18x10 with the offset (for all 4 wheels) being +15. They have a matt black face and a polished lip and the rears have a fair bit of concaveness as well.

Wheels will come with valves, wheel caps, etc. They are that new that the lip protector tape is still on the wheels and the heshan bag protecting the faces are still on as well.

I would like to see if I can get around the $1700 mark since I paid $1800 for these. I know that the rrp for these wheels are well above the 2 previously listed prices. If I can't get a good price for them, I will keep them and throw them on the car.

Wheels are located Sydney. I will have pictures of the actual wheels later this week, but to get an idea, here is waht they look like from the original seller's thread:

AMECIRCLARRMB3.jpg

AMECIRCLARRMB4.jpg

Edited by spacepants_fb

do you have any guard work to fit the +15?

I haven't actually fitted the wheels onto the car, but you will definitely have to have the front guards rolled and the rears rolled and slightly pulled/flared. Nothing too dramatic though. I would purchase some rear camber arms to minimise camber wear on the tyres and would most likely run 235/40 profile tyres at the rear and possibly a 225/40 at the front. I've been quoted under $300 for the guard work to be done by a professional. Hope that answers your question. :)