SAU Community

Accident In Blacktown In School Zone!..............!

lingeringsoul

Somedays, have you ever thought "the prick zig zagging behind me is going to have an accident" ? Well it happened to me today. This drunking bogan was driving behind me today and every so often I'd catch him pulling to the left in the rear view mirror or following waaay too closely. I thought, this retard really need to learn how to drive, he's going to have an accident. So going along blacktown rd, northbound, coming to a school zone, what does this idiot do? He drives on the shoulder doing about 80km/h. Within seconds he was out of sight. Thirty seconds later coming around a right hander, there he was, car on it's side, smoke coming out of this little truck. Unfortunately, he wasn't hurt. He had somehow managed to get out of the truck, screaming...."f**king I'm drunk, I'm going to jail!!!!"....no shit sherlock. He was trying to get something out of his car while on it's side with smoke out of its ass. Eventually, he either found it or gave up, and ran off. So the police came and went looking for him.

The End.......

So yeah.....thats why blacktown road is so congested today.....it's cos of this prick.

What a dumbshit, hope the police catch him and give him the raping he deserves. What if he'd hit some poor kid?

Good to see he didn't hit you, that's where I thought this story was going.

hahaha no, came close....................if he did hit me........the police sure won't be finding him anytime soon.

the car behind him had a mother and her young daughter in it......so it came pretty close.

Somedays, have you ever thought "the prick zig zagging behind me is going to have an accident" ? Well it happened to me today. This drunking bogan was driving behind me today and every so often I'd catch him pulling to the left in the rear view mirror or following waaay too closely. I thought, this retard really need to learn how to drive, he's going to have an accident. So going along blacktown rd, northbound, coming to a school zone, what does this idiot do? He drives on the shoulder doing about 80km/h. Within seconds he was out of sight. Thirty seconds later coming around a right hander, there he was, car on it's side, smoke coming out of this little truck. Unfortunately, he wasn't hurt. He had somehow managed to get out of the truck, screaming...."f**king I'm drunk, I'm going to jail!!!!"....no shit sherlock. He was trying to get something out of his car while on it's side with smoke out of its ass. Eventually, he either found it or gave up, and ran off. So the police came and went looking for him.

The End.......

So yeah.....thats why blacktown road is so congested today.....it's cos of this prick.

i lol'd

dose that make me a bad person?

It's a shame Darwinism is not an 'active' theory of evolution.

Though hopefully (in the long term) Genotypes such as this will become extinct, I have no doubt that this inferior sub-species of homo-sapiens will slowly demise, lest they breed like rabbits with their liberal views on rape...

If only natural selection were more direct, this fool would have ended up at least incapable of reproduction... like, if say, the half evacuated case of VB cans had somehow migrated from the passenger seat to his crotch upon impact, with a devastating amount of momentum, followed by the ensuing half-ass attempt at a vehicle rollover causing one or more cans to burst and send shards of aluminium can into and around his loin, narrowly missing pelvic bone, to end up with a shrapnel filled rectum and beer seeping from his now aspirated scrotum..

.. if only...

Oh well, the (somewhat dubious at times) Australian legal system will hopefully see that he has limited freedom for a time, to the extent at least that he will be unable to inseminate anything but his hand, or another male inmate, for long enough to offset his ability to unconsentually fertilise the eggs of unsuspecting teenage females at the local train station parking lot at knife-point.

Admittedly, I have once driven drunk (4 beers, yes I am a lightweight, but a cheap date at least).... in 2nd gear in a paddock in a roll-caged 1982 corolla. With a helmet. :thumbsup: That was enough experience to reaffirm that driving (at all) is more fun when I am not cognatively impaired.

Drink in front of me... and I'll join you. But attempt to drive afterwards in front of me, and I'll deck you, and hold you down until you eat your keys, and chew before swallowing.:cheers:

It's a shame Darwinism is not an 'active' theory of evolution.

Though hopefully (in the long term) Genotypes such as this will become extinct, I have no doubt that this inferior sub-species of homo-sapiens will slowly demise, lest they breed like rabbits with their liberal views on rape...

If only natural selection were more direct, this fool would have ended up at least incapable of reproduction... like, if say, the half evacuated case of VB cans had somehow migrated from the passenger seat to his crotch upon impact, with a devastating amount of momentum, followed by the ensuing half-ass attempt at a vehicle rollover causing one or more cans to burst and send shards of aluminium can into and around his loin, narrowly missing pelvic bone, to end up with a shrapnel filled rectum and beer seeping from his now aspirated scrotum..

.. if only...

Oh well, the (somewhat dubious at times) Australian legal system will hopefully see that he has limited freedom for a time, to the extent at least that he will be unable to inseminate anything but his hand, or another male inmate, for long enough to offset his ability to unconsentually fertilise the eggs of unsuspecting teenage females at the local train station parking lot at knife-point.

Admittedly, I have once driven drunk (4 beers, yes I am a lightweight, but a cheap date at least).... in 2nd gear in a paddock in a roll-caged 1982 corolla. With a helmet. :thumbsup: That was enough experience to reaffirm that driving (at all) is more fun when I am not cognatively impaired.

Drink in front of me... and I'll join you. But attempt to drive afterwards in front of me, and I'll deck you, and hold you down until you eat your keys, and chew before swallowing.:cheers:

very unlikely, the more educated a person is the less likely they are to have children, this is why you see bogan teen mum's with over 9000 children, they are actually the next generation, if anything children from 'educated' family will be a minority.

very unlikely, the more educated a person is the less likely they are to have children, this is why you see bogan teen mum's with over 9000 children, they are actually the next generation, if anything children from 'educated' family will be a minority.

Truth, & the educated people pay for their centrelink payments to boot

reminds me of a song where the guy sings "been around the world & found that only stupid people were breeding, the cretins cloning & feeding"