SAU Community

[South] Sunday Night Meetup

zoidbergmerc

Hey Guys,

I was thinking we should have a meetup soon, just for fun.

Just a little meet and greet followed by a cruise.

I was thinking meeting up at the top most south westerly car park at kingston town (woolies) at around 8:30pm to then cruise off to town the fun way. TBA on the night. Prolly kick off by 9pm, I don't want to loiter to long, if spinning yarns be the main priority then maybe we best retire to the pub?

If you type -42.980806, 147.302177 into google maps; the green marker is where we'll be meeting up, not the red A.

See you there?

The R33 would be there for sure if I wasn't pulling the front off my engine on Sunday, not sure if I'll have all the parts required and get it back together in time or not.

Either way, I'll try to make it in the trusty old ute if the skyline can't make it. Good to have a chat with a bunch of car enthusiasts.

Day would be better and would be more fun and less chance of being harassed by the popo we could do the southern loop then finish up back in kingston at the beech for a couple of beers after???

Agree !! Sunday day cruise would be sweet.. Providing its a nice day..

yeah OK lets to that then.

Meet up at that same spot at like 2pm. Then we'll cruise on down south through cygnet and back up through Kettering then go somewhere for a beer and some yarns.

Make sure you fill up before the cruise, I don't want to stop in huonville for peddy :P

Edit: providing the weather be fine :) If it's raining we can just go play forza at my house :P

Edited by zoidbergmerc

• 4 weeks later...