SAU Community

Nissan Skyline R31 Drift Ready!

pj-33

Hey guys

Up for sale is a R31 skyline RB30E series I with 170,000km engine with reciepts ready for drift. Full cage has been put in all padded up, cell tank in the boot, hydrolic handbrake, pod filter, mini spool with 3.6 gears, dual rare sway bar, 1 piece tail shaft, has 5 guages (oil, water, rpm, oil pres & vaults), lowered springs, Recaro SR3 style seats, fully de tarred interior, extractors, R31 house rear wing lip (look very nice), front lip, harness seat belt (only driver side), has a new clutch put in and a little bit more that i can't remember. Car owes me about $6,000. Was built for track/drift, but never had the chance to take it once, so will be passing on this beauty to someone else. Car is Unregistered, but it can be registered by taking the cage out etc. All this car needs is either a turbo kit or a turbo engine such as RB25. Everything is set up and ready to go.

Asking price is only $3,500 slightly negotiable.

Pics will be uploaded very soon.

Located in melbourne.

Contact number is 0457 245 473 Name: PJ

Please sms/call if keen. Don't really check the internet much so your best option is contacting me.

I'm a girl! Sorry for any confusion. Can you tell me whether it is pedders springs and shocks? Thanks for the prompt reply.

I am looking for a better brake/suspension combo, but I can do both, as I have the parts, But if the car doesn't at least have pedders springs, it is outside of my budget, coz I will go Bilstein and GTS brake setup.

Cheers for the info.

I'm a girl! Sorry for any confusion. Can you tell me whether it is pedders springs and shocks? Thanks for the prompt reply.

I am looking for a better brake/suspension combo, but I can do both, as I have the parts, But if the car doesn't at least have pedders springs, it is outside of my budget, coz I will go Bilstein and GTS brake setup.

Cheers for the info.

Sorry for that. Yes, it is pedders heavy duty springs, very stiff.

Never went brake set up as it doesn't need it, otherwise you'd be flying out the windscreen.

Sorry for that. Yes, it is pedders heavy duty springs, very stiff.

Never went brake set up as it doesn't need it, otherwise you'd be flying out the windscreen.

mmm they do need it if your gonna do anything other than drift.

I am not interested in the hydraulic handbrake, how much without that setup? Bottom dollar cash, and I will come and pick it up this weekend.

mmm they do need it if your gonna do anything other than drift.

I am not interested in the hydraulic handbrake, how much without that setup? Bottom dollar cash, and I will come and pick it up this weekend.

Well you do realise the hydrolic handbrake only costs $200 with lines. So there isn't much i can deduct in the price. Mind you it's second hand now, so id be selling the hydrolic handbrake cheaper then $200. $3,000 is a steal.

Think what you like about whether I am genuine.

I was asking genuine questions in a public forum. I can't see what's wrong with that. It's where you have advertised it. It alos helps other people who may be looking at the thread.

No offence meant here either BTW. I really was just trying to get some extra info on the car.

I am still interested, but it's a bit out of my price range.