SAU Community

How much is it worth??

2fardown

Well I'm looking at the possibility of selling my car. What do you guys think it's worth? Keep in mind that I live in a small town in North QLD that has only about 6-8 R33's in total. Now if I sell it, what do you think would be a good replacement car? I'm looking for something pretty fast, has that WOW factor when you look at, something that is easy to maintain, doesn't cost over $16k and has to have excellent handling.

First owner in OZ

1994 Black R33 GTST

5 Speed manual

85,000kms

Nismo Strut brace (came with the car)

HKS Turbo timer (came with the car)

3" Cat back with Fujitsibo Exhaust

HKS Pod (currently not on car)

Razo Pedals (came with the car)

Oil changed every 5,000kms, just had all fluids changed.

Never boosted.

Paint is perfect.

mine's very similar to yours, though with the 400r body kit and nice wheels. i live in sydney where prices are a bit inflated, but i'd pay 18-20k for yours if it were here, pending a dyno run.

Originally posted by 2fardown

Yeah you are probably right DAMQIK.  But if someone wanted to trade me for a nicely modified 180sx I wouldn't say no. :D

are you crazy? nicely midify your GTST and it will kill a modified 180 and the GTST will still look heaps better

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by FLYGTST

are you crazy? nicely midify your GTST and it will kill a modified 180 and the GTST will still look heaps better

negatron!

180's take very well to small mods, unlike GTST's.

My skyline had a few bits n peices done to it (168rwkw @ 9psi) and my new bog stock 180 is only slightly slower.

to build an 11 second 180sx (which is what i am doing) will take a lot less work and effort than to build an 11 second GTST. IMHO.

Christian