SAU Community

MAS 04' Overview

OKBANANA

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im stuffed as well... im falling asleep at work.... i struggled getting out of bed this morning and slept in til 6.50am.

never buy food from that joint... i didnt eat all day on saturday and we brought sanwiches with us... but i forgot about them cause i was a little intoxicated and too busy chasing adam around with the video camera chatting up the nurse lol

btw where is he i wanna know if he called her yet.

Guest INASNT

On sunday 1 of the leb guys from mccr told her to f*ck off when she told him to move from the back of the dyno, she went crazy at him but he just stood there telling her to **** off.

It was funny as coz they were arguing for about 5 mins but he didnt move.

Guest INASNT
Yeah how funny was that, She lost her sh!t hey! I secretly think she wanted him.

well they were the same height to start with!!! :)

bahahahahaha suuuuuuuure adam... put the blame on sammy cause he more than likely wont be able to remember what he said anyway :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Plastique? So there will be a limit to how much torque you can apply. I guess the short length probably plays well with that. You chose the length based on the room you had available to swing it in? I've made something similar with round bar, heated up and bent sharply, then a little spray with the MIG to fill out the corners of the 3/8" square and some filing to shape. I've also seen it done just using a short length of 3/8" square bar (or there are double ended male 3/8" socket accessories which can do the same thing) and a bit of plate with a 3/8" square hole broached through it to use as a handle that you can slip over the square drive. You could probably do the job you had to do with a 12mm box spanner too. You know, the sort that you get for spark plugs on whipper snippers etc. Box spanners are beneath scorn most of the time, until one saves the day.
    • If the photos of the bars are as per current, then you are not on the stiffer setting. You are on the softer setting. Torsion bars are stiffer when the arm working on them is shorter.
    • I'm trying to find more info about the composition of the bearings.  I found these ones; "The Upper and Lower bearing shells are comprised of a lead-free, Silver-based tri-metal material designed for extreme load applications." https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-3929159-king-n55n54-rod-bearing-set-size-050-oversized/ And ChatGPT said; "The overlay material is often a soft metal alloy such as aluminum or a lead-based material." I'm just going to send myself mad. I'll just drain and analyse in a few thousand k's.
    • Why TF would anyone paint up an R35 GTR as a f**king Hyundai?