SAU Community

MAS 04' Overview

OKBANANA

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's happening in september?? should have had the R34 for a little bit by then :rofl:

and yeah strike bowling would be awesome! i heard $2 pots?? What about a Wednesday for people? I think that's the $2 pots night. And i guess you can't get much more central than the CBD. Pretty close to Melb Central station for those not driving.

and doesn't just everyone have race and street rims!, i mean, get with it! :D

cheers

ill come bowling! but last time i went bowling i slipped on my ass and travelled down the lane.... EMBARASSING!

Yea SS8_Gohan.. i know Caitlin C.. high school chum just like inark! HI NI *WAVES*

and Josie! *WAVES* Long weekend wasnt it? LOL my feet are still in recovery mode hehehe

well i am still flat out but i would like to thanks everyone for making it a great weekend. Besides the sore feet and lack of voice it was all smiles.

Great job on the stand t shirts etc and thanks to all SAU members especially the main ones James, ash etc for organising most of it :(

catch you all @ the next event :D

and yeah strike bowling would be awesome! i heard $2 pots?? What about a Wednesday for people? I think that's the $2 pots night. And i guess you can't get much more central than the CBD. Pretty close to Melb Central station for those not driving.

Friday arvo has the best deal @ Strike QV, free bowling between 5 and 6 [1 hour free bowling!]

Drink specials too: I think it was $2 pots and $3 or $4 spirits but may have just been vodka only, will check the sign again, probably today @ lunch :)