SAU Community

R34 Gtr From All Imports Dealer

Hi Every1, Im looking at buying a r34 gtr.

I have found one but it was imported by a dealer called 'All Imports'.

I have googled them and am a bit hesitant to buy cause this dealer imported it and feedback on other forums is not too delightful.

Ive also seen that majority of their cars (including this gtr) have very low km and no auction sheets dereg papers or log books can be provided.

There is a lot of rubbish on the internet. Has any1 here had any dealings with them? Or would u buy a car that was imported by them?

Regardless I will be getting a full comprihensive check done on it and also a compression check before moving forward. It could be a diamond in a coal mine.

Thanx.

Hey, not trying to sell on my client or anything, but you should check out Sports Auto Group (www.sportsautogroup.com.au), they got me to make commercials for them so I go in and out of the dealership. They are selling those imports like hot cakes. Plus got me in love with the GTR R34. Make sure you do your research before diving into any GTR.

Didn't end up buying Stephen's car? If I remember correctly, he had all papers including the original manual in Japanese and even the business card of the car salesman!whistling.gif

I wish Lyndon. Perfect car but such a shame its on the other side of the country to me.

I wish Lyndon. Perfect car but such a shame its on the other side of the country to me.

Have you asked him what he did about shipping when he bought it? Pretty sure he went all the way to Melbourne to find it.

have you seen the ones at sports auto group?

maybe that's basically the same company as you've titled this thread just a different branch. (i don't know).

I think there's 2 or 3 blue GTR's there. You seen them? any thoughts? interested to know because i've had a browse there as well, but not as into blue.

with all due respect mate, if you are happy to pay 40 odd thousand dollars for a car, why is it such a big deal to spend a a few hundred dollars on air fares to pick it up?

Its okay, fair question. Im happy to explore Brisbane or QLD for cars and drive them back, but Perth just a bit too far for me.

Personal preference, I wouldnt really want to drive it back (Incase something happened to go wrong with the car, dude have you seen wolf creek?) and I wouldnt be able to get the time off work to do it either.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/376896-getting-a-car-transported-from-perth-to-sydney/page__st__20__p__6020991__fromsearch__1#entry6020991 - Cost to get it transported over by Ceva, then add rego back in Sydney + air fares + accomodation - etc. Added close to 5k to the cost of the car.

Im happy to wait for one to pop up a bit closer, was looking at one in Melbourne that was very sexy but turned out to be a kaizo kit car from the states unfortunately.

Its okay, fair question. Im happy to explore Brisbane or QLD for cars and drive them back, but Perth just a bit too far for me.

Personal preference, I wouldnt really want to drive it back (Incase something happened to go wrong with the car, dude have you seen wolf creek?) and I wouldnt be able to get the time off work to do it either.

http://www.skylinesa..._1#entry6020991 - Cost to get it transported over by Ceva, then add rego back in Sydney + air fares + accomodation - etc. Added close to 5k to the cost of the car.

Im happy to wait for one to pop up a bit closer, was looking at one in Melbourne that was very sexy but turned out to be a kaizo kit car from the states unfortunately.

I bought my first R32 GTR from Queensland , payed top dollar for it , made sure it was registered first in Queensland all good .

Brought back to Adelaide via Ceva and took car through for a full inspection to get registered and was told it had no ADRs done at all . I was like WTF

No side intrusion bars , no child restraints , wrong compliant seat belts , list went on and on !!!

Decided to get a mechanic to do all ADRs , replace turbs , timing belts and full bush kit throughout car . 8k+ $600 Ceva later on top of initial 27k . See where im going with this be careful !!!!!!!!

Then after she was all sweet , i got T-Bone by a bitch in a 4WD , car was a right off . My car gone now it was worse than a death in the family .

I bought my car from QLD, live in NSW. Had to go through the hassle of a blue slip and a thousand questions from the rta. Wouldnt do it again even though the car appears pretty

stock, worth waiting for a car in the same state in my opinion.

+ an export certificate showing the mileage

All lmports supplied me with an export cert for a car I had placed a deposit on. 'Last Inspection Mileage' section had been edited in a graphics suite, and the English format date did not correspond with the Japanese format date. Apparently had 55,000km 2 weeks before it was derego'd (according to export cert), selling it with the odo at 61,000km. They blamed the large km difference on the 'supplier' of the car, saying the car had to be driven to Canberra and back for compliance work.

Still waiting for my deposit back...

whistling.gif

Edited by Mitch_Rona