SAU Community

Pizza Cruize!

makaveli

ok the cruize will be tuesday 13th April @ 8pm

We can meet at Beaconsfield Pizza which is shop 4 Princess hwy Beaconsfield

Map 111 j11

It is very easy to get too, you can follow the Monash fwy down get off at the Berwick exit then drive straight down Princess hwy for 5mins and you will see Tacho Bill on the right, the pizza shop is next to tacho bill.

People Coming so far:

dj l3thal

Horus

Al (maybe)

Ferni

Let Me Drive + mates

So whats the deal? Is it a cruise? Its it dinner at a Pizza Shop? Are we all volunteering to help deliver Pizza's for the night? Is Bobo gonna be there with a chainsaw?

More details on what its all about pls!? :)

hehe I am arranging for who ever wants to come to meet up at the pizza shop and If few people turn up bobo will keep his chainsaw at home.

Anyone is welcome to grab a pizza if they are hungry or a drink and from there we can cruize to chadestone to chat or take pics etc....

I'm hoping I can make it... got a bit to do after work but I should still be able to make it to Berwick by 9ish.

Drive ideas: Beaconsfield-Emerald rd area, next parallel to that (always end up on it, can't remember the name though!), Up to Mt Dandy via Perkins Creek rd (can't guarantee traffic though!)

sounds great buddy we can wait till you come down :thumbsup:

my mob no. 0422 199229 feel free to give me a buzz to let me know wen u will be there.

take it easy

Mark

Chaddy for photos sounds THE GOODS cause i gotta drive a mate to the Shipping docs in the city tonight!

i think he ment we will meet you at the pizza joint but he wants to cruise to chaddy since he has to go towards the city later anyway

not sure, we'll probably be there