SAU Community

Sa Stagea Cruise Sunday 20/11

4bidn1

SUNDAY 20/11/2011

Alright guys lets get organised date is picked so just chuck down your attendance in this thread so i can pm you details when closer to the date, got a good route picked out wich should cater to all tastes :thumbsup: with a nice food stop for lunch. should be a decent length going to measure it this weekend :cheers: Jase & Rose & the rug rats

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keen but have had a work trip sprung on me that I don't have exact dates for yet FFS. >_<

As far as route requests go, any chance of somewhere closer to the city/North? A long cruise that starts South and ends South means a tank and a half of petty. :rofl2:

Keen but have had a work trip sprung on me that I don't have exact dates for yet FFS. >_<

As far as route requests go, any chance of somewhere closer to the city/North? A long cruise that starts South and ends South means a tank and a half of petty. :rofl2:

And if we go North I will have to get my Stag armor plated with bullet proof glass :domokun:

Can I request that the cruise is as short as possible and doesn't involve any driving, I hate when I actualy drive my car :P

Central meet point and hills sound good, too far north and I'll have to bring the guard dogs.