SAU Community

Holden Astra-Owners

NewB

First of all, i have nothing against them but for the past 4 days now i have almost been to an accident for 5 times and all holden Astra- female drivers trying to cut in without even signaling and with not enough space for them to cut in and i always end up full on braking... i mean wow what a coincident that is... but my dilemma is that...why? i mean for those holden female drivers i have nothing against you but why would you try cause a scene and it seems like you are challenging me for a drag race or something...seriously cutting in and braking infront of me?...thats the fifth time these past 4 days and i just have enough and its doing my head in so i have to spill these...Anyone with similar experiences please do tell i would like to hear from you. thanks

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the make of car and demographic we are poking fun at today? Can't wait for tomorrow when it's the SUV driving Asians, or whatever stereotype that randomly crosses your path...

What exactly do you plan on achieving with this thread anyway, OK s**t happens you met a group of freaks on the road, welcome to the real world! Harden up buddy, plenty more where that came from!

homg brah, i full on beleav ya man, fk me, its lyk those dream boats in camrys yo. like fark meee, pisses me off saaa much.

wanna go blow up some astas brother?

Yeh man its crazy i mean if it happened to me twice or 3 times aight yeh fine but

5 times in 4 days in a near accident and obviously not my fault and i reckoned my breakpads gone now :(

Lol yeh just doing my head in cuz dz .... think they can race now with astra lmao

And to all haters out there...whats that to you??

If you got nothing to say or do but hate then why bother

typing at all?? Seriously.

ermm i posted these???

What I am saying is you could have taken your own advice when you were in a verbal bout with "stig mick". Can you comprehend that?

What I am saying is you could have taken your own advice when you were in a verbal bout with "stig mick". Can you comprehend that?

Before u start typing anything...did you even read it the whole threads?? I guess not.... But if you did then you

will know why!....if people treat me shit dont expect il be treating them nicely simple as that and FYI i am quite new to

these forum so you can imagine why i am quite addicted to these at first but just wait til i get over it!

So now everyone else is jumping on the this guy is a fag band wagon?

I've been trolling him all week, even had some people sticking up for him,

Wow its funny howin personal message u called me bro and acted like were all cool and evrything

And when it comes to posts.... U just act like your cool and everything!!!

all i can say is..... two-faced