SAU Community

Series 2 C34 Catback Exhaust!

hks33

Hey stagea owners,

Up for sale is my oem Nismo catback exhaust, this item is up for sale due to a exhaust upgrade. The diameter of the piping for the Nismo exhaust is 2.5", This exhaust produces quite a bit more power and sound as opposed to the standard catback on some stageas which i have driven. Never experienced any drone which is why i enjoyed having this exhaust.

After $150 posted at your expense.

Sure no worries still currently waiting on a catback from japan will try to get the exhaust off tomorrow for a little bit to snap some photos, just thought id give a little bit of information below on the exhaust..

Exhaust is definitely within the legal db range of 91db or 90db. You can barely hear it idle when you stand behind it but when you put your foot down to open it up it should start to get moderately loud above 3.5-4k rpm. Car currently has driven 101,xxx km and the condition of the exhaust would have to be "good-excellent"

Ill get around to them photos tomorrow

Hey scott,

Sorry no photos as of yet, been trying to sort out my damn belt squeeling which took me pretty much all day. Ill have some photos uploaded before 12p.m tomorrow

Yeah man im willing to ship interstate at buyers expense

• 3 months later...