SAU Community

Nm35 Stagea Exhaust System

Aaron S

im looking for some kind of exhaust system for my shopping trolley.

i have read of kakimoto and fujitsubo and they look real nice.

but am open to whatever people might have or know where i can get something.

can someone tell me if there is a lot of benefit in turbo back, or if most people start before or after the cat??

Any help appreciated

i like the idea of the standard twin look.

generally speaking the kakimoto are cheaper yeah??

Sorry to disapoint Andrew.

the kakis are cheaper, and still up there with quality.. i got mine here through streeter for around $700.

Sorry its a blitz one for 599.00

thats axle back I THINK

yep...shoot him an email for prices...

so what do other people have on their cars? i have contacted Streeter, but i have to tell him exactly what i want.

i want it to have the standard looking twin outlet? and not to noisy or drony.

has anyone just done axle back? what difference did it make,

as it is just a shopping trolley i am really just chasing a note at this stage over performance.

having said that, has anyone noticed substantial performance differences form fitting their system.

Are their any complications with fitting a more free flowing exhaust, does it cause boost or fuel mixture problems.

Cheers

Aaron

so what do other people have on their cars? i have contacted Streeter, but i have to tell him exactly what i want.

i want it to have the standard looking twin outlet? and not to noisy or drony.

has anyone just done axle back? what difference did it make,

as it is just a shopping trolley i am really just chasing a note at this stage over performance.

having said that, has anyone noticed substantial performance differences form fitting their system.

Are their any complications with fitting a more free flowing exhaust, does it cause boost or fuel mixture problems.

Cheers

Aaron

wont notice any difference with an axle back, other than noise.. the exhaust on the stags are quite restrictive. especially the dump pipe.

if you want stock looking. i'de be looking for a fujitsubo legalis R.

jethro, scotty, and a few others have them, and they are definitely pushing the power..

you wont notice any real performance change until you change the dump. recommend paying scotty for one..

with a full turbo back you may notice 2 psi extra.. but the stock ecu should sort it..

not sure about my zaust on my c34 RS4S.... its got twin kakimoto cannons 2.5" in and 4" out, and im pretty sure the stainless exhuast could be custom as i cannot find the setup on kakimoto. 3" s/s into s/s 2.5" twin, and the mufflers are seperate items, not a single twin tip muffler. the note is sexy, and its pretty quiet.

EDIT: i had a better look i have twin HYPER FULLMEGA N1+ kakimoto mufflers. and also my zaust is 3" turbo back not cat back.

Edited by OMY31T