SAU Community

Sa Stagea Christmas Cruise

jasevr4

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm talking about the tray under the main floor, on top of the spare wheel well. I have heaps of crap on that. Have to compromise on something if I want a sub though :(

Pete hasn't done an M35 one yet so I'm sure he can make it however you need, most M35 owners will want something fairly practical I think?

Yup I need that tray above the spare wheel also

Keen as for this one .. Sooner the better! Was Spewin I missed Sundays Cruz !! Was ready to go right up2 few days b4! Could not even make 1st stop!

Twisties..pub lunch.. Chicken shop.. All sounds good!

Off topic ..

Put a custom twin 12inch in the back of my C34 so can still put leather boot cover to hide it And Amps n cap mounted behind rear seats so u can't c them.. All comp speakers behind stock grills n dyno matted doors! Sounds good an no one can c if they look in ! :thumbsup:

Looking through the list I believe the 10th would work best for everyone except Mat - is there no way that you could get the day off? SAU sucks, can't edit the first post and make a poll. :rolleyes:

Nah not really I do shift work so it's hard to get days off especially in December because everyone takes it off...ah well I'll hopefully be able to catch you guys on the next one or possibly maybe have a meet up get a feed talk a bit of bullshit?

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm would help to have a set start time and a set meet point and a route worked out ????? just my 2c seems its thurs already , not sure if ill make this one got some work to do on the old girl first dont know if ill have time. Hey big kev why does sunday traffic bother you it is all going about same pace as you anyway :nyaanyaa: lol

hmmm would help to have a set start time and a set meet point and a route worked out ????? just my 2c seems its thurs already , not sure if ill make this one got some work to do on the old girl first dont know if ill have time. Hey big kev why does sunday traffic bother you it is all going about same pace as you anyway :nyaanyaa: lol

LOL last cruise details were sent out Friday morning.

Route and stuff isn't hard to sort out, it's just hard to find a time when everyone is keen. Sunday traffic is always rife, I figure any Sunday cruise is going to be a slow one. Can you even go for a punt in the hills nowadays? You'd be crazy to risk it at day time..

Depends on how stupid you want to be. You can't be too stupid on an open public road at any time.

If you're doing it this weekend pick a time and meet point and see how many can turn up. I should be right, I'll probably give it a go anyway. As long as we don't have more 40/80/40/80/40/80 baulking/accelerating sessions, I'm happy.

If Steven gets time to look at my car we'll be able to come, but at this stage i'm a maybe. Had to have my car towed today after everything stopped working mid-drive, suspected a dead fuel pump but it also has something to do with some other electrical issues :(

Depends on how stupid you want to be. You can't be too stupid on an open public road at any time.

By "go for a punt" I mean accidentally do a few km's over the speed limit and get booked a few hundred dollars for speeding and "street racing". :rolleyes:

Drive in the hills? Stare at your speedo, not where you're going.

Get a sense of humour chaps. next time we can all sit on 60 in an 80 zone and avoid accelerating and breaking altogether or even better could just sit in a car park and not drive at all waah waah waah lol. and start time and place and route where all organised well b4 Fri morning just not sent out till then for normal reasons ahhh got to love the internet .was not trying to have a bitch just saying its better to just organise a time and place coz your never going to pls everyone . flame suit on