SAU Community

Wanna Get A New Radiator

jez NF

Sup boys n girls.....

I want to get a new radiator.......

Reasons:

I saw a lizard this morning that had the shit burnt out of it because of the sun

I walked for 10 mins to the shops this morning and now look like a lobster

I have a black car...and its my daily

SO..........................

DO I NEED ONE?? ( I dont have an cooling issues...have never had any....but my car is now running a bigger turbo...more power etc etc...and I might need one??)

Just suppose I was to get one....what would you recommend?? How much would I be paying?? Where do I get it from??

Also...if I were to sell my old one (stock) how much should I expect to get??

Thank you....any comments / advice / opinons welcome... :thanks:

Anyone with the smartass "do a search" / "google it" / "your a tool" comments....go to hell :nyaanyaa:

Thanks fellas...to those who replied :thumbsup:

Just seeking opinions....its easy to be a "wannabe know it all" but I find no harm in asking questions...as stupid as they may seem..

better than buying cheap china / ebay crap I guess

If you want a new radiator, PM chuckie, he has a guy that does OEM replacement Koyorad items installed with a full system flush for a VERY good price.

TBH I would upgrade to an OEM GTR sized unit as the stock GSTt units are woefully thin!

Thanks Bubba....he sent me a PM....I have spoken to him before on a cruise we went for.....he mentioned you while we were talking turbos :)

Thanks Paul.....I went with a Gt 3076r btw :) thanks for your thoughts that day....asked around heaps etc and then chose it as best value for money / bang for buck etc :thumbsup:

And thanks Mr. Keets..yes that seems the best way forward....dont fix it if it doesnt need fixing.......thats what you get when tuners try and scare you into getting stuff you dont really need !!