SAU Community

Turbo Upgrade? Rb25Det Neo

Adrian G

IB4L and "Thread closed. Believe it or not, but since SAU started more than 7 years ago, this topic has been discussed before....."

+1

To reach your power goal, I highly suggest you read. There's a lot of knowledge on this forum alone.

Mate, for 300rwkw you will need bigger injectors, with bigger injectors you need a bigger fuel pump then you will need a bigger turbo and more boost, which leads to you needing a bigger exhaust and bigger intercooler and you will new AFM's. Which means you need a much bigger budget. Don't forget you need to get a tune on top of that too. It skyrockets..

But really if it's just a turbo under $2000, take your pick. Garrett and Borg Warner have just released new turbos - there's threads in this forum which are many pages long and with posts only a few days old in them.

But isn't Canberra the slowest of 'em all Mr Zebra?? I have a friend there - moved down there over a year ago from Sydney, said its so completely BORING there u dont even see a stray dog, cat or bird on the street, let alone a striped zebra...:nyaanyaa: Now hes moving back here in Dec..to the rat race.

But isn't Canberra the slowest of 'em all Mr Zebra?? I have a friend there - moved down there over a year ago from Sydney, said its so completely BORING there u dont even see a stray dog, cat or bird on the street, let alone a striped zebra...:nyaanyaa: Now hes moving back here in Dec..to the rat race.

mmm Canberra, I spent a month down there last weekend. :nyaanyaa: