SAU Community

Series 1 And 2 Manifold/fuel Rail Differences Differences

filo_a31

Can someone please confirm for me that both series one and two rb25det both have the exact same inlet manifold in the way that they bolt up to the head and the injector holes are the same distance appart with both series.

The reason why i ask is because i bought a chinese greddy plenum and the injectors dont want to sit properly without damaging the seals, and its a tight fit when i try to sit it over the studs that go into the head.

Just need to know so i can throw this piece of junk in the bin and buy a decent one.

There is some difference between the two rails...Cant remember 100% but think its the way the small pipe (feed) runs along it.

With that said I was able to swap a S1 rail on to a S2 engine and it bolted up normal with the inj in the same spot....so I guess that means that the manifolds are the same in that aspect at least

awesome. all i needed to know. in the bin it goes. Going brand new genuine from japan so i cant go wrong. sick off f***ing around with cheap chinese crap. thanks fellas