SAU Community

"LUNERC" Your a goose!

JET-33

dunno if ya a member, or if someone here knows you, but you drive in a manner that gives skyline owners/drivers a very bad name. I saw you going through eltham on tuesday night and it was one of the stupidest things i've ever seen.

Smartin up...for your safety, other peoples safety, and so you dont make 'line drivers look like idiots.

that sig does not specify anything...u show me the part that says anything about endagering peoples lives...

theres a place made for driving like a race car driver, its called the race track.

your sub-title is directed at you buddy..."god bless the idiots" :)

said vehicle, was 3 cars back in line where the cars ahead were merging into 1 lane. it was a 60 zone and he/she decided to do about 140, overtake the 2 cars ahead on a blind right hand sweeper up a slight hill and double lines, at which point another came the other direction and was very lucky not to end up dead along with the people in the 'line.

not really.. alot of cops hunt for jap cars more these days then VLs.. ive been caught doin some stupid things in da VL and he let me go with out a fine or not even a slap.. where just infront of me was a nissaon 200sx coping it in da arse pretty hard...

alot of young kids r moving to jap cars these days

if its a silivia or skline or what eva.. u can pick up a 180sx or silvia these days for shit all

I agree, japanese imports are more of a magnet to cops.....especially to highway patrol. I have seen 180's, Skylines etc being pulled up more and more, where as the VL turbos are given the blind eye. Not to mention the old V8 XY Falcon with a 2 foot blower hanging out of the bonnet.......